Invite from Woody

Brenjetsfan

Please accept this invitation to help the New York Jets find a cure for Lupus!

Join the Alliance for Lupus Research and National Walk Chairman Woody Johnson, as well as honorary Long Island chairs Herman and Lia Edwards at our FREE Walk Kick-off Luncheon to learn how you can join our JETS TEAM, or form one of your own, and support this important fundraising effort.

Date: March 16, 2005

Time: Noon to 1:30 P.M.

All Jets fans attending the luncheon will have their names placed in a raffle to win an autographed New York Jets football or two tickets to a 2005 Jets home game.

The 5K (3.1 Mile) Long Island Walk will be held on Saturday, May 14th, at Eisenhower State Park in East Meadow, New York and will include refreshments, entertainment and special appearances by past and present members of the New York Jets.

To RSVP for the March 16th Kickoff Luncheon, or to Request More Information on the Walk,please email walks@lupusresearch.org or Call the Alliance for Lupus Research Toll Free at 866-WALK ALR (925-5257).

To read recent Jets news click here

Nice of him to give us two days to rearrange our work scheds. Guess we all have clock management issues.

:lol::lol:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Herm is also responsible for sending out event reminders?

I would have loved to go, but I kind of need a little more notice. Great cause though.

Archived