MAC's Draft looking suspect

kevinc855

1 hour ago, undertow said:

Predicting a Jets GM will suck is not bold but hero worshipping the new one when he hasn't accomplished anything is mental. 

Hero worship?  Or giving the guy a few years to build a team?  No one is 100% on their draft picks.  Look up Ozzie's drafts and you'll probably find a 30% hit rate.  

Odds are JD will fail because everyone fails here, but I'd rather give the guy a chance instead of bitching and crying all day on this "fan" site.  This board has turned into a bunch of crybaby parrots flooding every topic with the same posts over and over.  

Crucifying every coach less than a year in and every GM 2-3 years in, contributes to our futility.  

Woody gave everyone what they wanted.  

This whole board wanted JD.

This whole board wanted Gase fired.

The Saleh hire was widely praised.

Now the impatient want to blow everything up again halfway through the first season and are extremely vocal about it making tis place damn near unbearable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

3 hours ago, Green hat said:

He inherited a roster with 5 quality starters.

FIVE.

Not including a QB, cornerbacks or edge rushers.

You tell me how a GM is supposed to fill so many holes in TWO offseasons. Firing him right now would be insane. 

And some of those 5 are our best players to this day.

No one was asking him to fix everything but it would be nice to fix something. We have gotten worse. Which is impressively terrible.

But sure. Let him continue to waste our stock of picks. Never f*cking learn.

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Or we just know football 

All it shows is you know how to jump on trends. Predicting the Jets will be bad and make bad decisions is not exactly an odd take. Then to necro a thread to pat yourself on the back for it? That’s a whole lot of small dick energy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, the Claw said:

All it shows is you know how to jump on trends. Predicting the Jets will be bad and make bad decisions is not exactly an odd take. Then to necro a thread to pat yourself on the back for it? That’s a whole lot of small dick energy.

Right because in November of 2015 when I was calling out a bad draft and down voted for it I was doing it for the likes 

17 hours ago, Pichula said:

If you think everyone sucks all the time you are going to be right a good portion of the time. It’s a gutless but effective strategy 

True, but if we suck all the time like we do, then it’s the ONLY strategy you should use, innit? Call Zach a bust cuz he probably is. If he’s not, who’s complaining? If he is, you get to pound your chest and claim yourself god like Kevin did. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Predicting a gm, coach, or player on the Jets will suck is not bold.  

In fact, it's the opposite.  

Congratulations!

I prefer to be positive even if it means I'm wrong, otherwise what is the point of following the team?  

More power to you sir. Done that far too long now. I expect a total sh*t product and so far I have not been disappointed by JD.