Manziel benched -

prime21

Today Geno Smith must be happy to know that he isn't the dumbest QB in the league. 

What a wasted opportunity for this young man but even worse what a disappointment in his personal life.   I pray one day he gets the help he needs and conquers his demons.

This thread is incomplete.

Multiple sources tell us ... Manziel started off his bye week festivities at RIO Rooftop nightclub in Austin on Thursday night ... where witnesses say he partied and boozed with friends all night long. 

The next night, he hit up Summit -- where he grabbed champagne and kept the party rolling.  Witnesses tell us the bottle wasn't just a prop ... he was boozing there too. 

Sources tell us ... Manziel didn't get into any trouble -- but it's concerning considering Johnny entered treatment earlier this year for an undisclosed issue in the wake of some heavy partying. 

In fact, when he got out of treatment ... Johnny swore he was a changed man. 

Multiple sources tell us ... Manziel started off his bye week festivities at RIO Rooftop nightclub in Austin on Thursday night ... where witnesses say he partied and boozed with friends all night long. 

The next night, he hit up Summit -- where he grabbed champagne and kept the party rolling.  Witnesses tell us the bottle wasn't just a prop ... he was boozing there too. 

Sources tell us ... Manziel didn't get into any trouble -- but it's concerning considering Johnny entered treatment earlier this year for an undisclosed issue in the wake of some heavy partying. 

In fact, when he got out of treatment ... Johnny swore he was a changed man. 

There you go.  least somebody knows how to make half time adjustments around here. 

Seems like a severe response to a guy going out on the off week with his friends. It doesn't appear from anything I've seen that he was going anything other than standing with his friends drinking champagne. No fights, no drugs. I have to imagine the Browns struck some deal with Manziel that he isn't supposed to be drinking.

When you are an NFL QB and you publicly go to rehab for a multiple month stay, at that point you have basically publicly given up drinking.   I do not recall what prompted him to do that, but obviously it was an interesting decision.  If he really needed that and not something of lesser scale, that he is partying again is obviously troubling.  If he went to rehab for publicity purposes, he basically gave up his right to party like he is now.

Brett Favre parties like crazy his rookie year.  He basically got traded, went clean and the rest his history.

Manziel and the Browns are obviously on different pages.

Today Geno Smith must be happy to know that he isn't the dumbest QB in the league. 

Manziel is an idiot, but I'm pretty sure Geno is still the dumbest QB in the league.  Taking 6 yard losses by running out of bounds when it is easier just to throw the ball away firmly entrenches him in the "dumb as a rock" category.

Archived