### Jets \ Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ###

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too valuable as a punt returner.

The Jets will get back on track against the Dolphins. Too many losses lately. In the words of Mick, what are we waiting for? Let's go Jets.

EAD Shane, you moron

Posted Images

I am 9-1 on picking the Jets, only miss is Colts game where I had Indy winning.

The jets win today, a low scoring fugly game 13-10. After the game Fitzhugh is given a 5 yr extension and the Senile does a Jab dance...true story

• Upvote 1

my 10 year old son loves everything about dolphins and wants to be a marine biologist.  So he asks me if he can be a dolphin fan.  I laugh and say no way jose, not in this house.  Then he asks me, "can I be a dolphin fan when they play the patriots ?"

smart kid

• Upvote 3

That's honestly how I feel.  With Revis not here to cover Landry, I think he has a big day, maybe 130-150 yards.  fitzmagic continues to be Fitzmagic and Phins win 34-17.

Unfourtanetly, I think your spot on. Landry and Miller will burn us in passing yards. Not to mention Matthews will burn Cro for at least 100. I hate the F**king Dolphins. It's bad enough I have to hear all week how they will beat us and make it to the playoffs as the 6th seed. 

I am 9-1 on picking the Jets, only miss is Colts game where I had Indy winning.

The jets win today, a low scoring fugly game 13-10. After the game Fitzhugh is given a 5 yr extension and the Senile does a Jab dance...true story

I stopped reading at win.  

I am 9-1 on picking the Jets, only miss is Colts game where I had Indy winning.  The jets win today.

I haven't seen the Jets beat the Dolphins at home in 7 years, I'm 0-6 since 2007.

I will be attending the game today.

SAR I

I've got my khaki's, boat shoes, and fleece pullover all ready to go.

SAR I

Enjoy the game say hello to Biff and Muffy for me,did you remember to bring them a piece of mince meat pie. 

Dont forget the ear muffs and your handkerchief to wipe down the seat.

It's a cliche and spoken to death but all this team needs to do is execute...we have been terrible at converting 2nd and 2 into first downs...ruins that get blown up, passed dropped...if we can win the one on one battle and catch passes today, very basic skills, we win this game easy. Show a sense of urgency, maybe try a hurry up at times..but let's just execute, give us fans a nice day and move on to the giants