### Jets \ Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much flak as both Walls, Skrine, and even Williams gets. All three will make plays. Some bad, some good, but they are not complete liabilities.

Remember Kyle Wilson?

Yeah. I'd rather have ANY one of Walls, Skrine, Williams, and--Hell--even Cro.

The NFL of today benefits the offense and the receiver a ton. Corners are at a disadvantage big time. 

I never said Sanchez was a good QB nor did I say he was playing well ...what I did say was that I saw potential and if we would have surrounded him with competent football players at the skill positions he would have at least had a chance to prove himself . The Jets destroyed that kid the way they handled him not the other way around ...but you keep saying I thought he was great ..your a legend in you're own mind

LOL!!

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/106575-who-loves-mark-sanchez/?page=5#comment-2108067

Your vote was for:

"He's a very good QB or better who's been hamstrung by Schottenheimer and Tannenbaum's ineptitude"

Very good or better than very good. Lol.

Stop it. You hated Geno from day one, before he even started screwing up, purely because he was competition for Sanchez. We could have picked up Aaron Rodgers and you'd be complaining that if only the receivers played as well for Sanchez as they did for Rodgers then it would be Sanchez having an MVP season. :)  

But who IS a bad QB in your eyes? Cam Newton.

Let it go. 

Archived