Are we officially back in the playoff hunt at 6-5?

Freemanm

jets had a bad day on the out of town scores today

Jet wins count a lot more than out of town scores ... this time of year is when league parity really shows itself, there's always blown games across the league that have lead to unforeseen consequences. We (like any team in contention for a WC) largely control our destiny.    

We have been in the playoff hunt all season...we get beat by other teams that for some reason people had the impression were supposed to be easy wins for us and everyone loses their minds. We will probably be in the hunt for a wild card slot for the rest of the season and we might make it but either way we are a better team than we were last year and if I had to guess I would say next year we will be a better team than this year.

ummm how do you figure with bills and jags losing? Because Texans won?

KC win was possibly a worse outcome than Buf win ... KC have a soft schedule to come, I could see them going 10-6 quite easily.

I'm fine with Texans winning, but a Colts loss would have helped us - we need Houston to win the division ideally, as we have the tie-break vs. Indy but not Houston.

KC win was possibly a worse outcome than Buf win ... KC have a soft schedule to come, I could see them going 10-6 quite easily.

I'm fine with Texans winning, but a Colts loss would have helped us - we need Houston to win the division ideally, as we have the tie-break vs. Indy but not Houston.

which is why today was good for us. A division win by us too

Archived