Are we officially back in the playoff hunt at 6-5?

Freemanm

Always knew Tannehill was j.a.g.  Only benefit he has is a Major League Home Run blond babe as his wife. Anyone can load pic?  The balance of his game not beyond ordinary.

Jessie James Decker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tannehill's dumb-looking, vacant-eyed, human-barbie doll of a wife.

Always knew Tannehill was j.a.g.  Only benefit he has is a Major League Home Run blond babe as his wife. Anyone can load pic?  The balance of his game not beyond ordinary.

Tannehill = Captain Checkdown

If I was a Dolphins fan I'd be threatening to riot if he returns as the starter next year which he will.

This was a pretty good day of football for us. Seeing NE lose is always heartwarming but it doesn't do anything else for us unless we really think they are going to lose every game this season and we are going to win every game. Maybe we somehow edge them out for first in the division. I hope nobody has their heads that far in the clouds today.

We are definitely still in the hunt for a wildcard, unfortunately right now we are in the hunt with five other teams and we've lost to three of them. This is still a long and hard journey and we have to count on winning every game to stay in the hunt. We also need to hope for a lot of non-Jets games to go against the other teams in the hunt. Most of all we need to hope that sh*t attitude the team had in the middle of the season is gone for good.

At the end of last year, who would have thought that we would be playing a meaningful game in December?  At the start of the season with everyone calling us the basement of the AFCE, who thought we would be playing a meaningful game in December?

Next week, we are away (but really home) playing a meaningful game while Buffalo is taking mulligans (still meaningful games) and Miami as all but eliminated, without coaches to throw under the bus and probably right now talking to the commish moving to another Division (if they loose to the Pats, they will be 0-6).

Lauren Tannehill does TV spots for a Local Sports Bar Chain called Duffys down here in South Florida. I think she might be mildly retarded.

Hot but stupid, and not the "Haha, isn't that cute?", stupid but the painful, "please get the **** away from me, you brainless twat" stupid.

Lauren Tannehill does TV spots for a Local Sports Bar Chain called Duffys down here in South Florida. I think she might be mildly retarded.

Hot but stupid, and not the "Haha, isn't that cute?", stupid but the painful, "please get the **** away from me, you brainless twat" stupid.

To quote the Godfather; Take the twat leave the brain..

Archived