Maybe Bowles is Getting It?

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cnimbley: Bowles asked about Erin Henderson rotating w/ Demario "You earn your playing time." #nyj

Hopefully he takes this approach with all positions. (Looking at you Cro). Shows he is starting to get it, in my opinion. Saw a lot less Pace too. 

Darrin Walls made Cro look like Deion Sanders entered The Matrix, ****ed Hugo Weaving, and gave birth to a cornerback whose abilities transcend mortal biomechanics.

@Cnimbley: Bowles asked about Erin Henderson rotating w/ Demario "You earn your playing time." #nyj

Hopefully he takes this approach with all positions. (Looking at you Cro). Shows he is starting to get it, in my opinion. Saw a lot less Pace too. 

Bowles is good. It will be a back and forth thing with Jets fans on a week-to-week basis. 

Next week if we lose Bowles will be "over his head" and we need Rex back. If we win he'll be the best coach since Tuna and Rex can stay in Buffalo losing football games. lol. 

Darrin Walls made Cro look like Deion Sanders entered The Matrix, ****ed Hugo Weaving, and gave birth to a cornerback whose abilities transcend mortal biomechanics.

I was talking about Marcus Williams. You're obnoxious at this point and not funny. Walls played fine today pressed into service. Made some good plays and some bad. Just like every other corner on this team this season. 

I was talking about Marcus Williams. You're obnoxious at this point and not funny. Walls played fine today pressed into service. Made some good plays and some bad. Just like every other corner on this team this season. 

dude. He gave up two of the softest TDs you'll ever see.

Forget about walls. Once #24 is back we should keep marcus williams starting. He's STILL making plays. Every game hes had significant time in hes made plays (could be wrong but I think I'm right). Cro needs to go. Also that has a nice ring to it. We should talk to our billboard guy.

Two TDs were both within 5 yards of the end zone. He played well for the most part. When they look at the numbers tomorrow they'll show that Skrine and Cro gave up much more yardage and completions. I'm not sure what the issue here is. The 5th CB on the roster played decently. You're changing the subject for no reason. It's pathetic. 

Forget about walls. Once #24 is back we should keep marcus williams starting. He's STILL making plays. Every game hes had significant time in hes made plays (could be wrong but I think I'm right). Cro needs to go. Also that has a nice ring to it. We should talk to our billboard guy.

That's what I meant. More Williams less Cro. Williams has played well when actually playing CB. He got injured today so I hope he's back and healthy soon. 

That's what I meant. More Williams less Cro. Williams has played well when actually playing CB. He got injured today so I hope he's back and healthy soon. 

love Williams, but he khans to learn how to tackle.   Even Cro's a better tackler than him - and theses saying a lot. 

But it he can cover and make plays with the best of 'em

Two TDs were both within 5 yards of the end zone. He played well for the most part. When they look at the numbers tomorrow they'll show that Skrine and Cro gave up much more yardage and completions. I'm not sure what the issue here is. The 5th CB on the roster played decently. You're changing the subject for no reason. It's pathetic. 

I just think you're being a tad bit intellectually dishonest if you're calling for Bowles to make further merit-based demotions and not including the fringe CB who got barbecued all over the field. We kid you about your Notre Dame love, but let's be real here. Walls was non-competitive. Cro shouldn't start, and Walls needs to never see the field again. McDougle and Milliner need to be handled the same way they're pushing Enunwa and Devin Smith on offense--let them go out and sink or swim on the field. 

I just think you're being a tad bit intellectually dishonest if you're calling for Bowles to make further merit-based demotions and not including the fringe CB who got barbecued all over the field. We kid you about your Notre Dame love, but let's be real here. Walls was non-competitive. Cro shouldn't start, and Walls needs to never see the field again. McDougle and Milliner need to be handled the same way they're pushing Enunwa and Devin Smith on offense--let them go out and sink or swim on the field. 

You're out of your mind. He had numerous pass break ups. If anything, he earned more time today. All of our CBs have flaws and have individually been roasted this season on big TD plays. Walls wasn't beaten deep. He was beaten short. Non-competitive? I find it hard to believe you actually watched the game.

Milliner, by the way, doesn't fit the scheme. That's why he doesn't see the field. He's a zone corner in a man to man defense. 

Bowles is good. It will be a back and forth thing with Jets fans on a week-to-week basis. 

Next week if we lose Bowles will be "over his head" and we need Rex back. If we win he'll be the best coach since Tuna and Rex can stay in Buffalo losing football games. lol. 

same reasons jets fans cannot be trusted to decide who the starting QB is. they want to go back to geno??? HA HA Ha. Battered wife syndrome.

Milliner hasnt seen the field maybe he isn't healthy enough to play lets not be too quick to cut another 1st round pick. 

He's healthy. Bowles even said as much. He got some reps on specials. I don't think the staff thinks he can handle man to man coverage without safety help. He's not a clear financial cut like Coples was, but his days as a Jet are numbered for sure. 

He's healthy. Bowles even said as much. He got some reps on specials. I don't think the staff thinks he can handle man to man coverage without safety help. He's not a clear financial cut like Coples was, but his days as a Jet are numbered for sure. 

Yep and when you cant beat out a hack like Walls, it is time to see the Turk

same reasons jets fans cannot be trusted to decide who the starting QB is. they want to go back to geno??? HA HA Ha. Battered wife syndrome.

That sounds good, though Bowles didnt have a 10 year history of mediocrity. He's a rookie coach. People wanted to see what Geno can do because fans with a clear mind can understand a rookie season and a 2nd season plagued with the worst talent in the league and are willing to try a develop and not give up on talent like they did Calvin Pryor. Remember when he was a bust? Thats Jets fans syndrome for ya.

Other fans look at Fitz and ignore 10 years because it wasnt in a Jets Jersey. The fact that Geno gets the "battered wife" label yet only playing 30 games in comparison to 106 games played by Fitz proves my point. 

Bottomline, if Fitz played better then Geno wouldnt even be a conversation piece. So instead of laughing (HA HA HA) as if the thought of Geno is worth laughing at maybe Fitz should play like he's actually won more than 6 games in a season. You know, like beating teams with winning records or something. Whens the last time you seen him do that? (something to laugh at if it wasnt such a shame). Putting up 4 TD's against a 4-7 last place team is great, but not a statement whatsoever, especially when we could have used that type of play against the Texans, Bills, Oakland....you know, teams in the playoff race and that actually MATTER. 

But Geno is the only thing funny here, I know.

That sounds good, though Bowles didnt have a 10 year history of mediocrity. He's a rookie coach. People wanted to see what Geno can do because fans with a clear mind can understand a rookie season and a 2nd season plagued with the worst talent in the league and are willing to try a develop and not give up on talent like they did Calvin Pryor. Remember when he was a bust? Thats Jets fans syndrome for ya.

Other fans look at Fitz and ignore 10 years because it wasnt in a Jets Jersey. The fact that Geno gets the "battered wife" label yet only playing 30 games in comparison to 106 games played by Fitz proves my point. 

Bottomline, if Fitz played better then Geno wouldnt even be a conversation piece. So instead of laughing (HA HA HA) as if the thought of Geno is worth laughing at maybe Fitz should play like he's actually won more than 6 games in a season. You know, like beating teams with winning records or something. Whens the last time you seen him do that? (something to laugh at if it wasnt such a shame). Putting up 4 TD's against a 4-7 last place team is great, but not a statement whatsoever, especially when we could have used that type of play against the Texans, Bills, Oakland....you know, teams in the playoff race and that actually MATTER. 

But Geno is the only thing funny here, I know.

HA. HA. HA!

Geno lovers HATE Jets still being in the hunt. It's hilarious.

CRO wasn't mentioned once, except for the pick that was not.   For a corner, that's a good thing.  They avoided CRO 

CRO wasn't mentioned once, except for the pick that was not.   For a corner, that's a good thing.  They avoided CRO 

Except for that last touchdown they got and he made another flailing tackle attempt. They went at Cro decently and he played decently. Not good enough. Not better than Williams.  

Archived