I hate the Giants

drdetroit

Perhaps "circumstances" is a better term to use for your argument than "breaks".  You can get break here or there with a bad call or something like but no one wins championships based on breaks for a season. 

we had some good fortune on our run, that doesn't mean we didn't earn the title but we cannot ignore the good fortune we had.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you don't think we got breaks then I don't know what to tell you.  I am trying to help you, trying to educate you but keeping spewing misguided info. 

AGAIN, I didn't call the run luck.  I said they got some breaks which is an absolute FACT no matter how badly you want to ignore it.

You're a fool, if you think having the 2nd best record in a league, by 1 game while having the 2nd best offense and top defense they got breaks.  Only a fool would insist on making this argument.  I said every team makes and gets some breaks along the way.  You take it further.  Good fortune is more than a break, it's luck. 

And a total assclown would think taking this stance amounts to educating someone.  Trust me, there's no chance of you educating me about this.  

we did get lucky.  we had the 3rd best record in the AFL and had a bye in the playoffs as we watched the teams w/ the 2 best records battle to play us.  the team we played in the AFC title game had a better record than us AND beat us yet we hosted the AFL title game so yes we had some luck on our side.  The point is not to take anything away but rather discuss how close the teams were where a break here or there made all the difference.

While you're educating me why not start here.  You can explain how this is an example of you never saying they got lucky.  Ever.  Or running to death that we had the 3rd best record because 2 teams were at 12-2 while we were at lagging behind at 11-3.  Somehow that's pure luck according to you.  

You're a fool, if you think having the 2nd best record in a league, by 1 game while having the 2nd best offense and top defense they got breaks.  Only a fool would insist on making this argument.  I said every team makes and gets some breaks along the way.  You take it further.  Good fortune is more than a break, it's luck. 

And a total assclown would think taking this stance amounts to educating someone.  Trust me, there's no chance of you educating me about this.  

didn't 2 teams tie for the best record? so really we had the THIRD best record in the league, right?  and those 2 teams w/ better records played in a much tougher division than we did.  then we sat back and watched those 2 teams w/ better records play each other and beat each other up a bit, then we hosted a playoff game needing one home win to get in against a team w/ a better record that beat us in the reg season but we didn't have any breaks:lol:

I am trying to help you not look as foolish as you do on a regular basis.  Please allow me to.

While you're educating me why not start here.  You can explain how this is an example of you never saying they got lucky.  Ever.  Or running to death that we had the 3rd best record because 2 teams were at 12-2 while we were at lagging behind at 11-3.  Somehow that's pure luck according to you.  

Have someone read my posts to you that can actually read and absorb info.  it will make life easier on you and hopefully prevent you from looking as foolish the next time.

didn't 2 teams tie for the best record? so really we had the THIRD best record in the league, right?  and those 2 teams w/ better records played in a much tougher division than we did.  then we sat back and watched those 2 teams w/ better records play each other and beat each other up a bit, then we hosted a playoff game needing one home win to get in against a team w/ a better record that beat us in the reg season but we didn't have any breaks:lol:

I am trying to help you not look as foolish as you do on a regular basis.  Please allow me to.

And this makes them lucky?  Are you dense?  They were one of, if not the best team in the AFL.  There's no luck when that team makes it to the SB and wins it.  I know Sanchez wasn't involved but get over it.  Luck, you said luck.  I said all teams get breaks through a season.  

How about this, you STFU with your ridiculous stance and move on.  This is an exercise in futility on every level.  You're words make it that way and knowing you, you'll go on forever, like a Sanchez thread.  

And this makes them lucky?  Are you dense?  They were one of, if not the best team in the AFL.  There's no luck when that team makes it to the SB and wins it.  I know Sanchez wasn't involved but get over it.  Luck, you said luck.  I said all teams get breaks through a season.  

How about this, you STFU with your ridiculous stance and move on.  This is an exercise in futility on every level.  You're words make it that way and knowing you, you'll go on forever, like a Sanchez thread.  

please show me where I said they weren't one of the best teams?  please shoe me where I said they only won the SB b/c of luck? 

PLEASE, I beg you to try and actually read what I post.

any time one gets involved w/ you in an attempt at an intelligent discussion is an exercise in futility.

Archived