Who is going to the Jets \ Giants game?

Maxman

Anyone going? Strongly considering it. If you are going an don't mind posting where you are sitting, please do so. If you are possibly interested let me know. Maybe we can get a group together and sit semi close together as well.

A nice Jets tailgate around all that blue sounds good.  :)

Will be front and center watching in HD at home by the fire.

BTW, sat in the Chase Club seats yesterday - not impressed.

High row seats are set way back, not that much better than my view in 340.

Only above average food offering was the filet mignon sandwich.  TVs were all smaller than the one in my family room.

Throw in the fact it'll cost you about $700 for 2 seats including food, drinks and parking and it's a monumental rip-off.

Oh and I almost forgot about the "please bend me over" PSL price.

Anyone going? Strongly considering it. If you are going an don't mind posting where you are sitting, please do so. If you are possibly interested let me know. Maybe we can get a group together and sit semi close together as well.

A nice Jets tailgate around all that blue sounds good.  :)

I'd like to go, but not for the $200 stubhub is currently getting.  You got a line on tix?

Screw going to the game.

We should set up a MASSIVE KEGGER tailgate party for Jets fans in the parking lot and have someone (would Jets create a fan viewing zone for us?) set up TVs and a Disc Jockey, Tailgate Joe caters and sells food,  as we party PRE, DURING, & POST victory party !!!!!!!

Just hop on the train and spend Sunday ALL DAY on the asphalt rooting for our Green Gang. 

Regardless of the records, the Giants are still in position to win the NFC east & the Jets are fighting for a wildcard spot. This is a huge game similar to the one they played when Cruz smoked Cro. Jets win this one it could catapult them to a winning streak. Whoever loses this game probably doesn't recover. We need this one bad. We need to abuse that sh*tty Giants injured Oline. Let's hope the refs don't try to help them by ignoring the holding they'll have to do to protect Eli.

Screw going to the game.

We should set up a MASSIVE KEGGER tailgate party for Jets fans in the parking lot and have someone (would Jets create a fan viewing zone for us?) set up TVs and a Disc Jockey, Tailgate Joe caters and sells food,  as we party PRE, DURING, & POST victory party !!!!!!!

Just hop on the train and spend Sunday ALL DAY on the asphalt rooting for our Green Gang. 

My son was saying that if we don't go he still wants to get a parking pass and just tailgate, then watch the game from the parking lot. Would be pretty cool.

Prices are definitely coming down. Lower end zone was $350, now they are as low as $250. Hope they keep dropping.

Same here.  I'm going to wait until the last minute, I'm not going to pay $400 for a mezzanine seat.

There are still 1,500 seats remaining, there have been around 2,200 available since I started looking on Sunday, the needle hasn't moved that much.

SAR I

Same here.  I'm going to wait until the last minute, I'm not going to pay $400 for a mezzanine seat.

There are still 1,500 seats remaining, there have been around 2,200 available since I started looking on Sunday, the needle hasn't moved that much.

SAR I

Yes I was hoping they would have come down more. The weather forecast is really nice for Sunday I believe. Colder weather probably would have helped the inventory numbers.

End zone mezzanine seats seem to be in the $220 - $250 range. I was hoping they would get to $200. Just going to keep waiting it out.

Yes I was hoping they would have come down more. The weather forecast is really nice for Sunday I believe. Colder weather probably would have helped the inventory numbers.

End zone mezzanine seats seem to be in the $220 - $250 range. I was hoping they would get to $200. Just going to keep waiting it out.

SAR I

I'm also on the fence.

i have set my threshold at $215 for a Mezzanine or better ticket. It's worth the $100 premium for the Gotham Bowl; I'm still bitter from 2011 and want to witness first hand some vengeance. 

Figure id take the train in and try to enjoy the stadium sans tailgating which isn't as much fun. 

If you gentleman need an extra if getting a set of tix, PM me. I, too, shall lurk the 2nd hand tix market until Sunday 11am.

Archived