Giants Defense ranked 32nd

kevinc855

The Giants have the worst defense in the league (NO is pretty close). Their secondary is an absolute joke. If the Jets are going to win this game, Marshall, Decker and yes Smith need to go off. I also expect to see that nice balance of Ivory and Powell working too.

PS CHAN, sometimes you can run Ivory to the OUTSIDE, it seems to work!!

The Giants defense isnt the concern, or should I say a defense to just overlook. Look at their schedule, outside of the Eagles game the Giants were within a score in every loss. They lose games 26-27 like they did against the Pats and Cowboys or they can lose 49-52 like they did against the Pats. The Giants offense is one of the better offenses in the league even with their deficiencies because they have Eli Manning

The Jets need to score points and really hold their offense in check. This isnt some generic 5-6 team. Every year we've played them they've destroyed us then went on to win the superbowl with very similar records in those years. 

The Giants being 32nd in defense means nothing, its about what the Jets offense is going to look like when they take the field. Some people really dont respect Eli Manning as well. Dude is a top 10 QB and its not even a debate. He threw 3 picks yesterday, but he's 23TD to 9INT's on the season. The Giants defense has been throwing away games, their running game isnt really together and their oline isnt the best but its better than some of the prior years. 

Eli Manning can most definitely put up 30+ points on the Jets defense. I wouldnt say easily, but he's capable. Im not as confident about Fitz putting up 30+ points against the Giants if it comes down to a shootout. Hopefully Fitz proves me wrong and he gets help from the running game and another Devin Smith sighting. 

Archived