The Jets are not the Browns

stoicsentry

Been saying it for a few years now.  Whenever the Jets go through a rough patch I remind myself that I'm not a Browns fan.  It's not much, but it's something.

Did you see it? I had mixed emotions. Half of me felt really terrible for them, just sick to my stomach. The other half was rejoicing that it wasn't the Jets THIS TIME. That's one positive thing you get as a Jets fan, you get to be happy about the little things like that.

Yep...tuned in when I saw on my twitter feed that Austin Davis was in the game because he was a guy I wanted the Jets to go after.  He threw the ball pretty well, but that ending was unreal.  I think I spent so much time waiting to see a flag on the final play that by the time I realized there wasn't one, I was in shock...it was just surreal.

They had like 40 seconds left and two timeouts!! They waited until there was 18 seconds left and their QB slid in bounds...that was easily the worst time managemen by a coach/player that I've seen in a while.

This was buffoonery at it's worst.  Why not take one of your timeouts at 40 seconds and then call two plays?  It looked like nobody knew what was going on.  Pettine is a joke and it ewill be shock if he is not canned after the season. 

This was buffoonery at it's worst.  Why not take one of your timeouts at 40 seconds and then call two plays?  It looked like nobody knew what wads going on.  Pettine is a joke and it ewill be shock if he is not canned after the season. 

No doubt he should be gone. You'd think he would have learned something from Rex's mistakes all those years.

They had like 40 seconds left and two timeouts!! They waited until there was 18 seconds left and their QB slid in bounds...that was easily the worst time managemen by a coach/player that I've seen in a while.

mike Pettine was the architect behind the Jets runs to the AFC CG's didn't you know? 

mike Pettine was the architect behind the Jets runs to the AFC CG's didn't you know? 

Haha yeah I forgot. Didn't he fall asleep in the box during one of our games in 2010? I remember it showed him for like 15 seconds with his eyes closed and he wasn't moving haha.

Archived