Doesn't look good for Revis this week vs. NYG

jetscrazey

Skrine on the outside is not a good matchup. If OBJ lines up in the slot, sure but you don't want Skrine on the outside even with help. Guy simply isn't getting it done. 

Well, while I'll agree he certainly doesn't look that great this season, I remember watching a Browns - Bengals game last year and wondering why Joe Haden wasn't following AJ Green around the whole game. Never heard of Skrine before that, but Skrine was playing outside and winning against him. He can play outside, but I'll agree it's not the best matchup, but I'm just having trouble seeing the Giants have success if we double ODB, have cro on randle, and have a DB on Vereen. Harris doesn't scare me, and Donnell is soft. 

To your earlier point, Jarvis Landry is a great player, not so far below ODB. Both great route runners, both incredibly hands, and both possession receivers that can burn you. Landry is just a little slower. So, while Landry finished with a career day, I'm okay with ODB having 4 catches for 60 yards in the first half, and have him get a nice 'fantasy' day in garbage time, just like Landry did. Difference is, to me, is that we weren't doubling Landry, so it'll be essentially like having Revis there, shadowing. Gotta make Eli mistake prone somehow.

Archived