We need some good liars here....

SoFlaJets

like some of the kids who say they met so and so in a pizza parlor at 3AM while STILL being at home and on the JILS board-ya know,to liven things up a bit since Shane is busily writing articles now and all...c'mon people do the research lets get this place movin'...

Last night one my way to pick up milk for my wife, I ran into Chad Pennington at my Cumberland Farms and i was like " Yo home slice what's the deal with your shoulder,p$ssy? " And he laughed. We shared a couple beef jerky snacks and a package of Twinkies and after me and his mom discussed his childhood for a while hw bought me a win for life and we parted ways.

Cool Huh?

Last night one my way to pick up milk for my wife, I ran into Chad Pennington at my Cumberland Farms and i was like " Yo home slice what's the deal with your shoulder,p$ssy? " And he laughed. We shared a couple beef jerky snacks and a package of Twinkies and after me and his mom discussed his childhood for a while hw bought me a win for life and we parted ways.

Cool Huh?

Yep, that sounds about right. ;)

Cool Huh?

Hey Smizz,

When PennyBoy threw his twinkie wrappers in the garbage can did they float like a wounded duck?

Hey Smizz,

When PennyBoy threw his twinkie wrappers in the garbage can did they float like a wounded duck?

They never made it that far,as soon as he released them ,Rodney Harrison jumped out of this lexus that pilled up and intercepted the wrapper and then sped off.

Cool Huh?

The pressing question here is did you nail his mom? :lol:

Did he cheap shot the Convenience Store clerk while he was there?

He crushed this women and her 2 small children on the way out...kicked the mother in her head and then gave the most vicious forearm shiver ive ever seen to a 5 yr old little girl...but i didn't see a flag.

Hey Smizz,

:lol:

btw, Heerz my NEW MOCK DRAT COMENTS PLEEZ (JETS ONLY)

1 ROMMIE BROWN

2 MIKE WILLIAMS (HE IS SICK!)

3 ALEX BARON

4 ALEX SMITH (TE HE IS SICK!)

5 RONNIE BROWN

1 ROMMIE BROWN

3 ALEX BARON

5 RONNIE BROWN

Rommie and Ronnie? The Brown brothers? F'n sweet! :lol:

Are you sure about Mike Williams though? He's a reach in the second... :lol:

1 ROMMIE BROWN

3 ALEX BARON

5 RONNIE BROWN

TS, you dumbass.

You are going to drive away all the new members because they will think you are stupid. :shock:

ran into a certain ex-Miami Dolphin RB at an anonymous 12 step meeting-he stayed for almost the whole hour and guess who was waiting in the Hummer for him with a big spleeth?I can't mention names but the ex-Mr Bonet and me and him....

I was staggering home drunk last week, and I saw Vilma pissing off a bridge.

I stopped and said. "Move over JV. I gotta go, too.

So, we're standing there, draining our bladders, and JV says, "Damn, that water's cold." I said, "Yeah. It's deep, too."

So, we're standing there, draining our bladders, and JV says, "Damn, that water's cold." I said, "Yeah. It's deep, too."

:shock::lol::lol: Did that really happen? :twisted:

LOL hope your "lines" didn't get tangled up there Bob...ahem

Ah hell, I met the Loch Ness monster once, me and the little lady were on this boat you see, all alone at night when all of a sudden a huge creature, a giant creation from the Paleolithic era, comes out of the water, he stood up looking down with these big red eyes...

I asked it what it wanted, and it bent down and said "I need about tree fiddy".

Actually when I think about it, it kinda looked a bit like SJ....

Ah hell, I met the Loch Ness monster once, me and the little lady were on this boat you see, all alone at night when all of a sudden a huge creature, a giant creation from the Paleolithic era, comes out of the water, he stood up looking down with these big red eyes...

I asked it what it wanted, and it bent down and said "I need about tree fiddy".

Actually when I think about it, it kinda looked a bit like SJ....

That's nothing PDR. I've been abducted by aliens. I have the chip in my neck to prove it!61.gif

My job used to take me on the road alot.

On one trip, I stopped at a Sports bar to grab a bite to eat. I walked in sat down and saw in the corner a pen with horse in it. In front of the pen was a huge pot of money.

I asked the waiter what was that about? He said, if you can make the horse laugh, you can take the pot of money. After my dinner, I walked upto the horse whispered in his ear. The horse started laughing uncontrollably and fell on the floor he was laughing so hard. I picked up the money and walked out.

Six months later, I was on the same road and decided to stop at the same sports bar. The horse was still in the corner and this time there was a bigger pot of money. I ordered my meal and asked the waiter what is the deal this time. He recognized me from the previous time and said, it is harder this time. You have to make the horse cry.

After I finished my meal, I went towards the stall and whispered something in his ear. This time the horse fell to the ground and started to cry. I picked up the pot of money and headed towards the door. The waiter stopped me and asked what I said to the horse. I told him, the first time I told the horse my dick was bigger, the second time I showed him.

My job used to take me on the road alot.

On one trip, I stopped at a Sports bar to grab a bite to eat. I walked in sat down and saw in the corner a pen with horse in it. In front of the pen was a huge pot of money.

I asked the waiter what was that about? He said, if you can make the horse laugh, you can take the pot of money. After my dinner, I walked upto the horse whispered in his ear. The horse started laughing uncontrollably and fell on the floor he was laughing so hard. I picked up the money and walked out.

Six months later, I was on the same road and decided to stop at the same sports bar. The horse was still in the corner and this time there was a bigger pot of money. I ordered my meal and asked the waiter what is the deal this time. He recognized me from the previous time and said, it is harder this time. You have to make the horse cry.

After I finished my meal, I went towards the stall and whispered something in his ear. This time the horse fell to the ground and started to cry. I picked up the pot of money and headed towards the door. The waiter stopped me and asked what I said to the horse. I told him, the first time I told the horse my d!ck was bigger, the second time I showed him.

Yea right.

Like that has a chance in hell of ever happening.

You need to respect that I have the EDIT button!

As far as getting lucky at 16H I was only there once and I am gay, so I didn't hook up.

Can't speak for anyone else though.

Archived