### Jets \ Giants --- The Official Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swept the Dolphins for the first time since 2007. Beat the Giants for the first time since 1993. Bowles has my approval!

I hated this game, but I'm glad we won. This is one of those games late in a season that helps stamp a coach as legit. The team is so business like that it's annoying, but they never, ever, ever panic

WHO STARTED THIS THREAD. @BP you say my name with that dirty little whore mouth of yours. SAY MY NAME!!! LOL!!!! Let's go JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

Legit shaking....  Goosebumps all over.  Jets really tried to give away their season in the first half and did just enough in the 2nd half to keep their season alive.  These types of wins can propel teams to hot streaks at the right time of the year.  ST really needs to get their sh*t together though for any serious run.

• Upvote 3

I hated this game, but I'm glad we won. This is one of those games late in a season that helps stamp a coach as legit. The team is so business like that it's annoying, but they never, ever, ever panic. It's a great sign moving forward with this regime. 

Stop being positive, it doesn't suit you.

:P