### Jets \ Giants --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just loved the two posts within about 4 posts earlier in this thread by the FitzhatersGenoluvers.  'It is time for Fitz to step up!' (translation, if i say this every single game and hope enough he will fail and then we can get geno in there.) this after our special teams hand the giants a td, we fumble in our own end and we let Beckham torch us for a 70 yarder.

You really need to stop. My post was simply a statement of fact and hope that he did step up which he did, Just stop. Enjoy the win

I hated this game, but I'm glad we won. This is one of those games late in a season that helps stamp a coach as legit. The team is so business like that it's annoying, but they never, ever, ever panic. It's a great sign moving forward with this regime. 

Well said Tom. I like it and hope it is true.

You really need to stop. My post was simply a statement of fact and hope that he did step up which he did, Just stop. Enjoy the win

Your motives are so apparent in this regard, you simply have to try much harder in your hoping and wishing that the QB utterly fails so that your fav guy can play.

Archived