### Jets \ Giants --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

That's the most depressing group of three people ever.

I'm in. Sounds fun.

P.S. I actually am a cynic. Good call. :)

yea me too but I am trying to change.

the Boss "The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea me too but I am trying to change.

the Boss "The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence"

Yep. I use to be very idealistic, too; a part of me still is. But, now another part of me thinks that part is a moron.

Pissed off by the play calls down in the red zone o OT. I kind of thought that clown would miss.  never thought they would come back  Still skeptical but happy

When Ian Eagle started with the "...he hasn't missed since when ever and has x many FGs in a  row...". kinda thought the Mush effect was on.

GREAT ******* WIN!!!!

Two teams in Tennessee and Dallas that are just no good are up next. Let's get the wins and head into the home stretch at 9-5.

LET'S GO JETS!!

Cowboys is a Saturday night prime time game. Need to worry about Mariota first.

Was in a sports bar in S Orlando watching the game with lots of JETS fans. There were quite a few Giants fans nearby, mostly older guys. One of them walked by on his way to the mens room when they were winning 20 - 10 and commented to me how quiet we were. But man we were loud when we tied it and when we WON IT! He left when we tied it. Great Game, Great Day!!

It will be either epically, orgasmically, glorious. Or depressingly, egregiously, tragic.

Can't wait.

I guess it all 'comes' down to whether you're the spooter or the face

"I'd rather be the spooter than the face yes i would, if I could"

I guess it all 'comes' down to whether you're the spooter or the face

Whether you believe it or not, that's not what my name is referring to. Not in any way. Not even a little bit.

Projecting much, are we?

But, I see why think that. I've just never made that connection until you pointed it out.

Archived