GAME BALLS CRUSH THE GIANTS SOULS IN OT EDITION

Larz

Aside from Fitz, I think when the advanced numbers get updated this week Decker is going to have a nice bump. He was all over the place today and made the post of his targets. Would probably give it to him. Though the hops that Marshall displayed on that TD was insane.

50 yards on the FG drive in OT alone. 

50 yards on the FG drive in OT alone. 

I think that's what made the screen to Powell on 3rd so frustrating. Decker and Marshall were in such a rhythm and absolutely owning their secondary, and instead of putting the ball up for them in the endzone you go for a screen to your 2nd string running back? Come on. If we didn't luck into that missed FG we would all be sitting here cursing Bowles and Gailey for not going to either guy with a chance to close out the game. I'm ecstatic about the win but I still think we dodged a major bullet today.

Pryor hit him and got his hands in there, and Odell couldn't hang on.

I'd say Pryor was a big factor in that drop.

Play of the game. ODB had that WTF look when that ball hit the ground. He is making me sick. HE thinks he's such hot sh*t. Like he's 'the best ever'.  He's very good BUT I can think of many even now better than him.

I think that's what made the screen to Powell on 3rd so frustrating. Decker and Marshall were in such a rhythm and absolutely owning their secondary, and instead of putting the ball up for them in the endzone you go for a screen to your 2nd string running back? Come on. If we didn't luck into that missed FG we would all be sitting here cursing Bowles and Gailey for not going to either guy with a chance to close out the game. I'm ecstatic about the win but I still think we dodged a major bullet today.

and 2 fitz passes get tipped and they both fall to the ground ?  big break.  coughlin inexplicably goes for the TD up 10, and then brown misses the kick.  giants fans must be furious

**** 'em !!!!

and 2 fitz passed get tipped and they both fall to the ground ?  big break.  coughlin inexplicably goes for the TD up 10, and then brown misses the kick.  giants fans must be furious

**** 'em !!!!

I think the football gods made Coughlin sacrifice the 3 because of JPP. In all fairness, the only reason we weren't up 4 is because JPP was using that club like an elephant's dick during our first trip into the redzone.

I think the football gods made Coughlin sacrifice the 3 because of JPP. In all fairness, the only reason we weren't up 4 is because JPP was using that club like an elephant's dick during our first trip into the redzone.

lol.  you could see at the end of the game how huge that brace is. it goes to his elbow.  the league actually needs to look into it.  he can have it, just can't club guys with it

Play of the game. ODB had that WTF look when that ball hit the ground. He is making me sick. HE thinks he's such hot sh*t. Like he's 'the best ever'.  He's very good BUT I can think of many even now better than him.

ODB is certainly one of the best, but he just had his first introduction to the "Louisville Slugger".

Yes, I thought the refs were letting JPP get away with a lot of illegal clubbing today.  Surprised Jets' staff didn't get in their ears more early on.

Also agreed on OBJ.  He is an amazing talent but it's a little early for him to start playing the diva.   He got away with that bonehead kick by making a great catch but he should still get his ass chewed out tomorrow for it. 

Yes, I thought the refs were letting JPP get away with a lot of illegal clubbing today.  Surprised Jets' staff didn't get in their ears more early on.

Also agreed on OBJ.  He is an amazing talent but it's a little early for him to start playing the diva.   He got away with that bonehead kick by making a great catch but he should still get his ass chewed out tomorrow for it. 

I wish the Giants passed on him 2 years ago for the Jets to take him in the first round.

Archived