fitzmagic

ylekram

I agree. 

villian, if you dont like it, donk read it. and you certainly dont have to respond to it. this wasnt a FU thread to the fitz haters. this was a thread about giving the man his props. he put up some good numbers the past 2 weeks and as little as 3 weeks ago, it looked like his game was coming apart at the seems. at least i thought. its nice to see him playing well going into the latter part of the season, where he has been known for falling apart

villian, if you dont like it, donk read it. and you certainly dont have to respond to it. this wasnt a FU thread to the fitz haters. this was a thread about giving the man his props. he put up some good numbers the past 2 weeks and as little as 3 weeks ago, it looked like his game was coming apart at the seems. at least i thought. its nice to see him playing well going into the latter part of the season, where he has been known for falling apart

Relax. It was light-hearted. 

3 TD's 390 yards. 

What a game for Fitz. Not to mention his 4th and 6 run. It was Fitz to Marshall and Decker all game.

want to know what contributed to Fitz the most this game keeping the defense off balance ? Bilial Powell ... Its always nice when a QB can have a weapon like that and know how to time and disguise those screens. The thing is can Powell keep up that level of play ? I think its possible he can because I think when he has played hes been injured. He had some nice burst today something we have not seen from him pre and post injury

in last 2 games

666 yards

6 td's

0 interceptions

ceiling and all

His upside is so much higher than I thought it would be. He is avoiding mistakes. Playing really good right now.

He has a shot at 4,000 yards. Yeah that doesn't really happen here.

The thing is, Fitz didn't touch the ball most of the second half, because that long Giant drive mixed with Jet penalties took so much time off of the clock. If he had done a three and out, or simply didn't score during the few possessions he had the ball in that fourth quarter, we never could have won, because there was no time.  

Archived