Big Blue

FloridaJetsFan

I thought the funniest comment from the commentating last night was when a Jet player (I think Enunwa) tried to make a grab, the ball stayed in the air / on top of the players, and a Giant player came up with it ... commentator was saying "why is that not an interception? That's an interception! Why is it not being called an interception?!?!".

The replay then shows the play from the other angle where the ball goes from Enunwa, to the Giant DB, onto the ground, to another Giant DB. Commentator : "That's an interception! ... right up until it hits the ground".

:lol:

I thought the funniest comment from the commentating last night was when a Jet player (I think Enunwa) tried to make a grab, the ball stayed in the air / on top of the players, and a Giant player came up with it ... commentator was saying "why is that not an interception? That's an interception! Why is it not being called an interception?!?!".

The replay then shows the play from the other angle where the ball goes from Enunwa, to the Giant DB, onto the ground, to another Giant DB. Commentator : "That's an interception! ... right up until it hits the ground".

:lol:

to be fair it looked like it may have been an INT until they showed the 3rd or 4th replay that actually showed it hit the ground.

NY is more of a Giant city than the Jets based on successes..  If you watch the the news or read the papers it's more about the Giants losing than it is about the Jets winning.  Ian is a Jets fan but normally calls a straight game.  There is certainly a little more excitement in his voice when he calls a great play or td which is cool.

Archived