Jets chasing Pats now?

I like the way you think but I'm praying every night for a wildcard berth. So what if we don't win it all? Let's get our guys some playoff experience to build on.

Edited by jgb
I like the way you think but I'm praying every night for a wildcard berth. So what if we don't win it all? Let's get our guys some playoff experience to build on.

Yeah, not really expecting the Jets to win the SB but a trip to the playoffs would energise the fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I know but stay with me for at least next week.

If Jets beat the Titans and Texans beat the Pats then will we think about it???......maybe I'm just getting to pumped for that game at Metlife I have tickets for.

and if I get laid by Miss America, well now stay with me.:D

• Upvote 4

If Jets beat the Titans and Texans beat the Pats then will we think about it???......maybe I'm just getting to pumped for that game at Metlife I have tickets for.

The Pats are going to be in trouble. They may not surrender their Division lead but they will certainly have a very hard time in the playoffs.

It would take an epic collapse from a team that is not known for losing more than 3 or 4 games a season, PLUS an epic run-the-table finish from a team that is not known for winning double digit games in a season.

I think there's a better chance of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbour ...

• Upvote 3

Pats will get Gronk back and be fine.  They lost by only a TD after giving up a punt return TD, a punt block TD, and a pick 6.  Fun to watch, but the sky is not falling for them... Even if they lose 3-in-a-row

• Upvote 2

We are not going to catch the Pats.  We would have to win all of our games and they would need to loose most if not all of the rest of the games.  Pats also still need to play the Dolphins.  Can't see us catching them.  Also, Gronk and Addleman are likely back for the playoffs - earlier if they are needed.

• Upvote 1
The Pats are going to be in trouble. They may not surrender their Division lead but they will certainly have a very hard time in the playoffs.

Why will they have a very hard time in the playoffs?

With the exception of Lewis, Pats will have everyone back for the playoffs.

We are not going to catch the Pats.  We would have to win all of our games and they would need to loose most if not all of the rest of the games.  Pats also still need to play the Dolphins.  Can't see us catching them.  Also, Gronk and Addleman are likely back for the playoffs - earlier if they are needed.

I agree we have no shot at the division but we have a very realistic chance to run the table and go 11-5 if we beat the pats in our own building in week16.

Are the Jets chasing the Pats, or are the Pats running from the Jets? 

They're never going to come into our house and win. The Pats better pick their game up or they're gonna be the wildcard team this year.

There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Todd Bowles.

We have no shot at catching the Patriots for the division, but if you want to have fantasy fun, pretend NE falls from a bye and imagine this:

Wildcard:  Jets at Pats

Divisional:  Jets at Bengals

AFCCG:  Jets at Denver

Patriots are beat up and old and theoretically we just beat them at home, we match up well.  Bengals biggest AFC chokers in NFL history.  Denver on last legs with a fading Manning.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

This is all I hope for. I don't care who slaughters the pig, just that it ends up dead.

• Upvote 3

no, sorry, too little, too late. Maybe next year or 2017.

It's a fun thought.  Seriously unlikely, but fun nonetheless.

Pats just lost to what was one of the worst teams in the league.  If Gronk stays out, is it crazy to think Houston and Tennessee can beat 'em?

Then it's up to us. Beat 'em here in Jersey (probably w/Gronk).  But also help Miami out as much as possible by beating the $hit out of them.  If we could injure Brady, Gronk, Amendola, White and maybe even somehow injure Belichick (put in Geno and have him fire a rocket at his head?)...  then the fish might have a shot vs NE.

Pats will get Gronk back and be fine.  They lost by only a TD after giving up a punt return TD, a punt block TD, and a pick 6.  Fun to watch, but the sky is not falling for them... Even if they lose 3-in-a-row

The Perfect NY Jet Scenario since we have all been there   .... Pats go on a skid and then lose to the Jets.  With the division on the line, the Jets lose another game to the Bills while the Pats lose and still win the division. Rex loses all his timeouts to 12 men on the field and ill advised red flags, the Bills have 20 penalties and still beat us due to a bad call the league later says was the wrong call.

Edited by JetsFanatic