Jets vs Titans Predictions

JetNation

The Tennessee Titans (3-9) travel to face the New York Jets (7-5) Sunday at MetLife Stadium. With Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker breaking records, and Chris Ivory’s’ running game, do you think the New York Jets can improve their chances for the playoffs? Will we see the return of Darrelle Revis? What are you excited […]

Click here to read the full story...

If I was A betting man, I would put a thousand dollars on the Titans with however many points they're getting

(just for the record, I was also POSITIVE that the Giants would win last week-POSITIVE). I would have wagered $5000.00 on the G-men to beat us, I feel that this week is a similar type of situation, just like how nobody predicted the Eagles to win, it'll be the same thing here with everybody picking the Jets, and you guys KNOW what that means...

If I was A betting man, I would put a thousand dollars on the Titans with however many points they're getting

(just for the record, I was also POSITIVE that the Giants would win last week-POSITIVE). I would have wagered $5000.00 on the G-men to beat us, I feel that this week is a similar type of situation, just like how nobody predicted the Eagles to win, it'll be the same thing here with everybody picking the Jets, and you guys KNOW what that means...

Coughlin would have stole your money lol

I'll take your bet. If you have paypal I would wager $100 easy on the Jets. We will dominate this game on both sides of the ball and win by 10. Keeping Mariotta in the pocket is the only thing that concerns me. We are the better overall team, and as long as we directional punt and don't give up cheap big plays on STs this will not be a game.

I'll take your bet. If you have paypal I would wager $100 easy on the Jets. We will dominate this game on both sides of the ball and win by 10. Keeping Mariotta in the pocket is the only thing that concerns me. We are the better overall team, and as long as we directional punt and don't give up cheap big plays on STs this will not be a game.

I agree with you on all points.

#Jets injury report:

?ABLE: Marcus Williams

PROBABLE: Revis, Cro, Mangold, Bailey, Pace, Marshall, Fitz, Decker, Pryor, Kerley + Kellen

Looking at how we are pretty healthy and possibly at full strength and seeing Kendall Wright is out will push my optimism for our secondary. Keep Mariota from getting out of the pocket and you win.

Jets-27

Titans-10

#Jets injury report:

?ABLE: Marcus Williams

PROBABLE: Revis, Cro, Mangold, Bailey, Pace, Marshall, Fitz, Decker, Pryor, Kerley + Kellen

Looking at how we are pretty healthy and possibly at full strength and seeing Kendall Wright is out will push my optimism for our secondary. Keep Mariota from getting out of the pocket and you win.

Jets-27

Titans-10

I agree completely. This score is my prediction also

Archived