Jets vs Titans Predictions

JetNation

I predict this team will come out flat IF THE FANS IN ATTENDANCE DON'T BACK THEM UP AND CHEER LOUDLY TO TRULY CREATE A HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN DECEMBER. IT IS MEANINGFUL DECEMBER JETS  FOOTBALL PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS WHY WE WATCH!

I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU WHO WILL BE ATTENDING TO MAKE IT LOUD. DEAFENING. RINGING EVEN!!!! 

There is NO EXCUSE for that stadium NOT TO BE CRAZY WITH CHEERING. We HAVE TO PUSH this team - AND THEY DO FEED OFF OUR CROWD NOISE - TO A WIN & GOOD SEND OFF FOR NEXT SATURDAY AGAINST DALLAS.

WE CAN RUN THE TABLE - WILL YOU MARK YOUR SPOT and CHEER THEM ON THROUGH!?!?!?!?!??!

GO JETS!!!!

I also predict that if Revis, Williams, and Bailey are all back healthy this weekend that Dee Milliner is a healthy scratch and isn't active. 

Marcus Williams is the only Jet listed as questionable on the injury report after 2 days of limited practice.

I really like this kid, I hope he plays but with Revis back - and the questionable tag, he may sit another week.

The Titans just gave up nearly 40 to the Jags but the Jets top ten offense is going to be held down? Come on. 

Just a feeling it's going to be one of those games. I don't watch the Titans enough to get a real feel for what they're team is like. U can just look at the record and say they suck. But it doesn't always tell the whole story

Also I don't look at what another team did against a Jets opponent and say the Jets can replicate it or do better because there are too many variables. The Jets don't have the same players, might not run the same schemes, might have a different strategy going into the game etc..

Archived