More than 10,000 seats available for Titans game

Jetsfanri

Going to be record warm temps, we are in the playoff hunt, and between Stub Hub and Ticket Exchange there are over 10,000 seats available.  It can't be cost, you can get in the stadium for $25.

I'm disappointed in our fan base, this team deserves better support than this.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont fault fans many who would have been there no longer have season tickets and I'm 1 of those people. 

PSLs have reared there ugly head more often than not. (SAR I we agree to disagree on this subject) So save the dissertation. 

Plus its the Holidays and many fans are content sitting home where beer prices are a lot cheaper and there is no line to the bathroom. 

How much is a beer, a sh*tty one, $10?

Give someone free tix and you're still handing them a bill. 

$35 bucks to park a car? GTFO of here. 

The beer and food is good its not sh*tty the price is steep I agree. 

I paid $90 for a parking pass green lot for the Bills game. 

I do at least 1 game a year and sit front row from this day forward I dont care what it costs,but i do miss going every home game.

The beer and food is good its not sh*tty the price is steep I agree. 

I paid $90 for a parking pass green lot for the Bills game. 

I do at least 1 game a year and sit front row from this day forward I dont care what it costs,but i do miss going every home game.

Bud Light is sh*t beer dude. 

Going to be record warm temps, we are in the playoff hunt, and between Stub Hub and Ticket Exchange there are over 10,000 seats available.  It can't be cost, you can get in the stadium for $25.

Your number is not necessarily accurate. I see 4k and change on ticketexchange, and 5kand change on stubhub, but you can't just add the 2. There is likely significant overlap between the two as most people would take advantage of both marketplaces. I would say the real number is a little above the 5k+ on stubhub.

72,500 fans will be fine.

5,623 tickets on SH.  Many brokers have programs to list their tickets on multiple exchanges that automatically takes down tickets within several minutes after the sell.  On occasion they double sell on different sites which is why you sometimes see people with that issue.  Was about 10k on Monday but has gone down.  Still the prices are ridiculously low for a 7-5 team in playoff contention for the first time in several years and temps close to 70 in December.  The Patriots game $120 before fees gets you a nose bleed but for this game $60 gets you a pretty damn good seat.  Had a hard time finding someone to take my dad's ticket for Sunday I was shocked. 

I only use StubHub so my knowledge of ticket availability only uses that as a datapoint, but ticket sales and support are quite good actually.

There are 4269 seats available today and that compares to 6000 on a typical Thursday the past few years.  Also, since I was sniffing for Jets/Giants tickets at this time last week, there were 2500 Jets/Giants tickets still available on Friday morning last week so there's that.  Jets fans are turning out, no worries.

SAR I

Should have built the stadium on the West Side (or Queens)

The majority of the fanbase lives in New Jersey now for 30+ years, Queens was never going to happen.

West Side there would have been no parking and therefore no tailgating, people would be screaming bloody murder over that.

Jets fans show up, folks.  And if there are fans complaining about the handful of open seats each game, well, get your asses in a car and show up yourselves.  You're the problem, you're what's "missing", not us.

SAR I

I dont fault fans many who would have been there no longer have season tickets and I'm 1 of those people. 

PSLs have reared there ugly head more often than not. (SAR I we agree to disagree on this subject) So save the dissertation. 

Plus its the Holidays and many fans are content sitting home where beer prices are a lot cheaper and there is no line to the bathroom. 

Some interesting PSL math for you, was just discussing this morning with my friend:

The Jets haven't raised ticket prices since 2008.  My GS seats were $75 in 2001 and rose to $125 in 2008.  My seats have been $125 since then.

If you assume that the Jets could have gotten an extra, say, $50 from me on average considering the typical increase and the fact that we have a brand new spanking stadium, my out of pocket would have looked like this since 2009:

$50 x 10 = $500 x 6 = $3,000

My PSL's cost $4,000

If the Jets hold ticket prices for another 2 years, my PSL's will have cost me $0 because the Jets wouldn't have raised ticket prices in 8 years.

This whole PSL debate has turned out to be about nothing.

SAR I

Being at the Meadowlands is a great time, getting to and from the meadowlands is almost prohibitively aggravating. 

I usually park in Lot K which gets me out and onto Rte 3 in under 5 minutes every week.  But for the game against the Dolphins, we sold our 3 lowers and bought 2 50 yard line Mezz Club seats which cam e with Green parking.   Holy sh!!!!!t.  Getting out of the Green lot and on to rte 3 was a fuggin' nightmare.  It took almost 45 minutes just to get to the rte 3 ramp.  Never again.  Lot K all the way.

Archived