Gotta get in the AFC is WIDE OPEN!

Jetster

If they do win both of those games, we would be in trouble. If they win one of them, we would need to beat all 3 AFC teams to get in (unless they somehow lose to Baltimore or Cleveland to close out the year).

We really hurt ourselves by losing to Houston.  Also, hard to believe that we possibly could go 11-5 and still not make it.  Well, at least we are in the running.

This will be a very tough game for the Pats.

If BB does not come out and double team JJ (even with a broken hand) and double team Hopkins with Butler and McCourty, I'll be pissed.

Gotta take those two completely out of the game. You force other guys beat you, not JJ and Hopkins.

I agree with that but doubling JJ means you are probably freeing up Clowney who since they moved him next to Watt is starting the play like the Number 1 pick in the draft.

Tough assignment this week.

I don't know how wide open it is either. With their cake remaining schedule, KC basically has a lock on the first WC spot (barring anything bizarre happening). That leaves the Jets, Steelers, Bills and Texans fighting for the last spot. The Steelers look unbeatable right now and some have called them the best in the conference actually. 

I don't know how wide open it is either. With their cake remaining schedule, KC basically has a lock on the first WC spot (barring anything bizarre happening). That leaves the Jets, Steelers, Bills and Texans fighting for the last spot. The Steelers look unbeatable right now and some have called them the best in the conference actually. 

Bazaar stuff happens in this league all the time, Big Ben could twist his ankle again for all we know.

Archived