Let's get the JN banner into playoff mode

jgb

What do Fitz and Marshall have to do to get on the banner? What if Fitz breaks Joe Willie's 48 year old Jets passing record (he can break it averaging less than 300 yrds per game here on out)? What if Marshall breaks Al Toon's receptions in a season record (10 away)? 

And while I'm on the subject maybe time to give another non-skill player some love on the banner. Mangold anyone?

Let's get some current players up there for a little positive Playoff Juju!

Scientifically speaking, changing it up midseason is how you **** with juju.

but you are also forgetting the corollary principle that we have never changed the banner mid season and we have never won the Big One while JN has existed. We are in uncharted juju territory here. We need a juju expert. Where is Cerrano when you need him?

What do Fitz and Marshall have to do to get on the banner? What if Fitz breaks Joe Willie's 48 year old Jets passing record (he can break it averaging less than 300 yrds per game here on out)? What if Marshall breaks Al Toon's receptions in a season record (10 away)? 

And while I'm on the subject maybe time to give another non-skill player some love on the banner. Mangold anyone?

If Marshall DOESN'T break that record,there's no way we make the playoffs. 

but you are also forgetting the corollary principle that we have never changed the banner mid season and we have never won the Big One while JN has existed. We are in uncharted juju territory here. We need a juju expert. Where is Cerrano when you need him?

So you want to add Fitz, Marshall, Mangold and Jesus to the banner? I thought Phil had a rule about that, but I'm down with it.

Nothing against the players, even though most of them were before my time(except for Curtis), It's just the way it looks. 

It just looks lazily done. It looks like whoever did it just cut out or downloaded the render of the players and just pasted them on a green background on Photoshop. Maybe I just see it differently because I use to be really into GFX 

At least the JetNation logo looks nice lol

Wasn't there a thing about any current player on the banner getting injured?  I'm not into going back to that sh*t show.  just like I'm keeping my sideways avatar.

Nothing against the players, even though most of them were before my time(except for Curtis), It's just the way it looks. 

It just looks lazily done. It looks like whoever did it just cut out or downloaded the render of the players and just pasted them on a green background on Photoshop. Maybe I just see it differently because I use to be really into GFX 

At least the JetNation logo looks nice lol

You should submit your version on the banner in this thread. We are always open to improving things.

Archived