Jets-Titans injury report. No Kendall Wright.

32EBoozer

Linebacker Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil (knee), defensive tackle Mike Martin (knee), linebacker Derrick Morgan (shoulder) and wide receiver Kendall Wright (ribs) won’t be in the lineup for the Titans. Wide receiver Tre McBride (abdomen) is questionable. Cornerback Darrelle Revis (concussion, probable) is expected back for the Jets and they will make a game-time decision on cornerback Marcus Williams (knee, questionable).

Keep Marriota in the pocket and drape 2 guys over Delanie Walker and the "D" should be able to smother them with a lot of 3 & outs.

On Offense we need to get Ivory going. Tenn. has a very good defense. If we can keep Orakpo and Woodyard( 12 sacks between them) off Fitz we may be able to work the middle of the field. McCourty on Marshall (5" height advantage) and Perrish Cox on Decker.

Going to be a tough game but I see Jets winning 27- 20

The Jets are not the Pats.

You guys said beating the Raiders, Texans and Bills would be easy.

He has a point here. "Any given Sunday"..... Titans game should be a game we win handily, on talent alone. But for some strange reason very few games are easy wins for us (other than the Fish). We are an up and down team and after such an emotional win last Sunday, I can see us struggling to beat a team that put up 42 points last week.

Beating the Titans should not be a tough game. You think any of the Pats boards would call a game against the Titans a tough game? We got this. 

The Jets are not the Pats.   Razor thin margin for error.  Every game is a tough game

What is your challenge?

its simple.  you seem to think the pats titles are legit and not tainted.  I disagree.  most chowds fall back on the jealous/bitter jets fan theory. I disagree with that as well

my challenge to is to simply take the temperature of the average NFL fan by way of message boards.  Take a sample from at least 3 teams. You get to pick the teams, I would avoid teams the pats cheated out of a superbowl or playoff spot.  that doesn't leave you with many, but you can handle it !

start an account on the biggest board for that team, (try not let them know you are a delusional troll) and ask a simple poll question;

"Are the patriots titles tainted or legit?"

then link it here so we can see it

please spare me the excuse that you don't have the time, you have wasted probably over 3,000 hours posting on message boards :-)

so do you have the guts ?

its simple.  you seem to think the pats titles are legit and not tainted.  I disagree.  most chowds fall back on the jealous/bitter jets fan theory. I disagree with that as well

my challenge to is to simply take the temperature of the average NFL fan by way of message boards.  Take a sample from at least 3 teams. You get to pick the teams, I would avoid teams the pats cheated out of a superbowl or playoff spot.  that doesn't leave you with many, but you can handle it !

start an account on the biggest board for that team, (try not let them know you are a delusional troll) and ask a simple poll question;

"Are the patriots titles tainted or legit?"

then link it here so we can see it

please spare me the excuse that you don't have the time, you have wasted probably over 3,000 hours posting on message boards :-)

so do you have the guts ?

You are a delusional, envious, jealous Jets fan.

I'll pass on your stupid challenge.

You are a delusional, envious, jealous Jets fan.

I'll pass on your stupid challenge.

that's because you know the truth.  please stop the delusional sh*t about the titles

they are tainted and you obviously know it

The Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers were able to build a serious national fan base.  Wherever I go, the Pats are universally despised and I travel around the country a good bit.

I'm on airplanes a lot and somehow the topic of the Pats come up....always the same... cheaters. 

Regardless, I do not see them doing that this year... they're a great team....cannot take that away from them. 

Archived