30 For 30: Four Falls of Buffalo

Jet9

Premieres tonight at 9:30 for you guys in the east. Should be good, 30 for 30s usually are. Never hated Buffalo like I do some other teams. It's, obviously, about the 4 SB loses in the 90s.

Anyway, just a heads up. 

That Bills team was absolutely loaded.

Amazing they went 0-4 in the Super Bowl.

I rremember my super casual sport fan parents rooting for them in the 3rd and 4th. I guess I would trade that for what some of my sports teams have done in my lifetime. Then again, I don't know. 4 in a row is more than heartbreaking. It's enough to turn you off to the sport a few years after. 

I rremember my super casual sport fan parents rooting for them in the 3rd and 4th. I guess I would trade that for what some of my sports teams have done in my lifetime. Then again, I don't know. 4 in a row is more than heartbreaking. It's enough to turn you off to the sport a few years after. 

If they just won 1 Super Bowl, nobody would be talking about this.

Ill probably check it out when it gets on Netflix

One thing that always annoy me is how some people try make it this great accomplishment that they made it to 4 straight Superbowl. Saying nobody will ever accomplish that feat. Well no sh*t. I sure hope not. THEY LOST ALL OF THEM. Talk about chokers. If that was my team I wouldn't be celebrating that

And I'm not saying that because I hate the Bills because I have honestly never cared about them

"]Ill probably check it out when it gets on Netflix

One thing that always annoy me is how some people try make it this great accomplishment that they made it to 4 straight Superbowl. Saying nobody will ever accomplish that feat. Well no sh*t. I sure hope not. THEY LOST ALL OF THEM. Talk about chokers. If that was my team I wouldn't be celebrating that

And I'm not saying that because I hate the Bills because I have honestly never cared about them

I love posts like this.

The Bills won more division titles and conference championships in a 4 year period than the Jets have won in their entire franchise history.

But you would not be celebrating if that was the Jets?

I lived in Buffalo during those runs and that team made me a bigger fan of the NFL in general.

What an amazing team! 

They were awesome and as you said it is simply unfathomable that they lost all of those games...

Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith Thurmon Thomas were worthy adversaries. I have great respect for those Bills teams. 

And the truth is they were a classy bunch.  You would see them shopping in the grocery store and they were to a man just good dudes.....

I will never forget being in a regular grocery store and how Bills games were being pumped over the loudspeakers of the store.  The checkout clerk knew more about those teams then many fans of other teams. 

I was always impressed by that and it taught me that organizations win championships and great organizations change communities.

I love posts like this.

The Bills won more division titles and conference championships in a 4 year period than the Jets have won in their entire franchise history.

sign me up right now for 4 straight super bowl losses:D

One of the more touching moments was after the SB when Scott Norwood missed the field goal.  We all met downtown the next day to welcome our team back home.  We all screamed out Scott's name and he said he never felt more loved than he did at that time.  He was a great guy.  It's too bad the game ended the way it did.

I love posts like this.

Winning the divisions is cool and all and I'm sure they had plenty of things to be happy about during that run. I have no problem with those things, but they still fail to win the big one FOUR times in a row. That is embarrassing dude. I wouldn't take it as this badge of honor as some Bills fan like to do and tell people that it will never be accomplished again blah blah blah.... You are pretty much celebrating being the biggest loser on the biggest stage

It's like this year for me, as a Mets fan, I was happy that they made it to the world series because it was so unexpected.  It was a pretty cool moment, but I'm pretty much already over it because they didn't win sh*t. If they go to 3 straight WS after this, it's not going to make it any better. Sure I would enjoy the road to those WS, but at the end of the day the Mets would still be losers I wouldn't be bragging about it. If anything, it would make me feel worse because they got so close so many times and couldn't finish the job. I guess that just me though

The Vikings lost 4 SBs in 8 years.

Nobody talks about them anymore because of Buffalo.

"]Ill probably check it out when it gets on Netflix

Jets fans talking about 4 Super Bowl losses is kind of priceless if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the more touching moments was after the SB when Scott Norwood missed the field goal.  We all met downtown the next day to welcome our team back home.  We all screamed out Scott's name and he said he never felt more loved than he did at that time.  He was a great guy.  It's too bad the game ended the way it did.

If they just won 1 Super Bowl, nobody would be talking about this.

they should have won SB XXV, they were the better team.  they blew it and I don't mean Norwood blew it, that was an incredibly difficult kick on grass.

those were great teams that ran into greater teams in the NFC in wash and dallas.

Archived