Observing the Cowboys

BUM-KNEE

The Cowboys dont look very stout vs the run, unless the Packers are just THAT good on the ground.

Tackling in general isnt great, which could be the road miles showing. They are looking slightly better though as this Packer game progresses.

They get penalized alot.  Top 10 in penalties in the league.

They are dead last in turnover percentage in the league, with -14.

Their O-line is huge, gonna have to get creative to get to Cassell.

Defense 3rd down % allowed is very similar to us, 35% (us) 37% (them).

They give up slightly more points per game and yards per play than us.

If the Cowboys lose this, I'm pretty sure they'll fold this season. They can have all the talent in the world and their QB is still awful. And their RB is a huge retread. Doesn't matter who the WR is if the QB can't get the ball to him. 

They are still trying???? Lol

If the Cowboys lose this, I'm pretty sure they'll fold this season. They can have all the talent in the world and their QB is still awful. And their RB is a huge retread. Doesn't matter who the WR is if the QB can't get the ball to him. 

If they lose this game(which looks like a given), their division is really done. Would eb even better if Jints in tonight. We could be seeing a Cowboys looking for a reason to quit, team facing a hostile to indifferent home crowd. 

If they lose this game(which looks like a given), their division is really done. Would eb even better if Jints in tonight. We could be seeing a Cowboys looking for a reason to quit, team facing a hostile to indifferent home crowd. 

Wonder if it would be pertinent to see the Giants win tomorrow, just to create that separation and doubt.

On a short week too. 

Casell looks less than par.

yet, "bums" have literally bent us over & Railed us like Zed - It's Zed's. who's Zed? Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead. 

Sorry, but "Backup JAG QBs" have a tendency to LIGHT UP the Jets and have career games: TJ Yates '15, Fitzpatrick with the Bills '11, 49ers with Shaun Hil '08 (WTF?!?!?), Alex Van Pelt w/Bills (sometime under Herm), etc......

we we needed confidence from beating the Titans in a crucial AFC game to get STRONG MOMENTUM heading into Dallas - where HISTORICALLY WE SUCK- GET A WIN AND FACE NE AT HOME 2 days after Christmas. We can steal that game. The #5 seed is at stake. RISE UP AND STATE THY CLAIM BELOVED JETS !!!!!!

They are a team that good teams beat. Their Defense is very good, I think it will be close but we should beat them. Their punt returner is gonna fumble real soon. Just hope it's not this game, but I guarantee that dude is gonna fumble real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping they become eliminated after a loss, that would really be nice for us.  I can't see them rallying after being eliminated