Rex Ryan

kevinc855

I see under your name,  fire Greg Roman.  I think Thurman has to go first.  We need Jim Schwartz back.

I told you roman would be the 1st under the bus.  No chance in the world ever ever ever would Rex fire thurman and hire schwatz, zero , less than zero absolute zero.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I read an article that Blank does not like the direction they are going. Who knows though,

Blank is a pretty bad owner. Besides the fact that he is always on the sideline looking like some 1920 arch nemsis super villain, his decision making is jsut weird. The whole pioli/dmitroff situation is bizzare.

Owners need to stop leaving GM's and firing coaches, or with us vice versa a few years ago. It doesn't work.

That and the Eagles game. Special Teams has let us down and I hope we replace our ST coach (is it odd half the board doesn't even know his name, including me?).

Should've been 10-3. Better yet, 11-2 as we gave up the lead to the ******* Cheats, a game we lead most of the 2nd half.

There has been at least one thread about firing Bobby April.  Probably more, but this one was pretty recent.

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/124770-bobby-april-needs-to-go/#comment-2935857

Blank is a pretty bad owner. Besides the fact that he is always on the sideline looking like some 1920 arch nemsis super villain, his decision making is jsut weird. The whole pioli/dmitroff situation is bizzare.

Owners need to stop leaving GM's and firing coaches, or with us vice versa a few years ago. It doesn't work.

Kind of a catch-22. You want long term stability, but you need the right people to begin with AND a franchise QB, or playing in a crap division. Woody thought Rex a long term guy, but he stayed 2 years too long. I really think the whole thought process on hiring needs to be changed.

I think our last hiring process was better but still not optimal as it was once again focused on the hot defensive coordinators. I do not think I would hire a straight coordinator as head coach 

What did the Bills get called on something like 15 penalties yesterday. And Rex and Thurmond exploded on the sidelines after the game against the refs. Angry with the refs because his team isn't coached up and again screws up continuously. Can't win with 15 penalties esp in a very close game. Typical of the guy. 

The quote was from early this year. He basically said they have no shot now after losing 

OK..at least even THAT moron has some sense.

recent post from a Bills fan....  after yesterdays loss.

this is THE problem with Rex. it's never his fault, now with him blaming the refs the team believes it's their fault too. when in reality it's week 14(right?) and this has been an issue since week 1...something that should have been addressed long before the season even started.

this guy is the most disgraceful waste of fukking time....and we're going to be with him for a long time. get ready bills fans, it might be 20 more yrs to wait on a championship.

Rex is fine but he should have never said Schwartz in effect sucked by having an underperforming defense.  It was a cheap shot and was totally undeserved.  So I for one have no sympathy for Rex's current underperforming unit when they are more talented than the Jets defense!!

like when he was with the Jets and we were playing SD and he tells the world that if he was the HC of SD with all that talent they would have won multiple SBs.  Then tried to explain that it wasn't a slap to N Turner

I must admit...I'm really enjoying watching this guy flounder.

I try not to be that type of person, but he's such a blow-hard, it's nice to see him fail...What I find most amazing is that he didn't learn a thing by his failures in NY...

He seemed to have doubled down on the things that caused the problems in the first place

Rex will have one more season left in Buffalo before he eventually goes to CBS and lives out his life as a commentator.

Can't wait to hear Rex's articulate commentary:

" well, you know.....um.... uh.... um... like... ahhh, you know... um... uh, and stuff like that too. "  

Yep, he'll make a fine color commentator.

Another disgrace for Buffalo - so sad for us fans

yes.  We told you Rex sucks, Jeanie.  We lived through it.  I hope for your dake that he's out of Buffalo by the end of the 2016 season.  Bills will never be a champion with Rex at the helm.

he's the GF and this fanbase is the OBSESSED ex 

all those false promises really pissed people off.  No way they let his deception escape commentary.  Call it obsessed, call it whatever you want, but Rex brought it all upon himself with false promises, artificial bravado and sheer unmitigated stupidity.  Camp Rex is gone, thank God.

He was interviewed by Bart Scott and made a comment like..."You know me I AINT neva gonna change".

Thats the problem.Also, he is not even a good DC any more.  Just average.

I like Bart Scott on that panel, but him and Ray Lewis come off like clowns when they try to defend Rex. Esiason, in the post-game, cited the 15 penalties, and Scott jumped in to say, "but three of those were on the rookie left tackle" or some sh*t. Boomer just gave him the side-eye. 

I like Bart Scott on that panel, but him and Ray Lewis come off like clowns when they try to defend Rex. Esiason, in the post-game, cited the 15 penalties, and Scott jumped in to say, "but three of those were on the rookie left tackle" or some sh*t. Boomer just gave him the side-eye. 

Bart Scott one of the guys who "threw the Jets out" of the wildcard race when we were 5-5 and doubled down on the Bills so he needs to justify his error.

He's going to make an even worse decision.  He's going to off his GM and give Rex more control.

That will be interesting

yes.  We told you Rex sucks, Jeanie.  We lived through it.  I hope for your dake that he's out of Buffalo by the end of the 2016 season.  Bills will never be a champion with Rex at the helm.

I heard that if he leaves, we still have to pay the $27.5 million contract for the 5 year period.  If this is true,  I think the front office would be a little reticent to let him go.  If this is not true,  he may be gone after next year.

Doug Marrone left on his own volition.  I don't believe Buffalo needs to apologize for anything.

Really???  Management brought in that buffoon.   they owe you and the GREAT people of western NY an apology.

Go to the Irishman in Williamsville, Ill buy you a beer.  I am the CPA. Really.

like when he was with the Jets and we were playing SD and he tells the world that if he was the HC of SD with all that talent they would have won multiple SBs.  Then tried to explain that it wasn't a slap to N Turner

Just seeing your post.

That was a disgrace and was embarrassing.......

And I was hoping, really hoping, that Rex was going to lead us to the promised land when he was first hired.... 

"This team, we know how loaded we are with talent," Ryan said. "There's no question about it. You mentioned how well we played on defense last year. Fourth in the league is probably a little disappointing, to be honest with you, because that's not where my expectations are. I know we'll lead the league in defense. That's just the way it goes."

Thank you......

I didn't have the strength to dig it up.....

Here is one Bills take from the comments section on that very same article it is from Dave and it says volumes:

"What an idiot Ryan is.  I was born in Buffalo and been a Bills fan my whole life.  Ryan is already an embarrassment.  Saying the D will be #1 is not a confident positive statement, it's just an ego driven look at me statement.  And even trying to make the Bills D the #1 D is a waste of effort.  Whatever effort needed to make the Bills D go from 5 to 1 should be invested on the O side of the ball to try to raise that from a D- to a B.

It's stupid to even suggest that a #1 D is even possible. Making a statement like that just makes you look egotistical and stupid.  Any intelligent fan knows that to have the #1 D or #1 O a tremendous amount of luck is involved, especially on the injury front. Your team needs to have good luck and the teams right around you in excellence have to have some bad luck. And your O has to be good enough to not hang the D out to dry every week. There is no way the Bills can have the #1 D without the O being a lot better.

Ryan personality wise is a horrible fit for Buffalo. Buffalo is working mans city. Its a shut up and do your job kind of city. If you want to shoot off your mouth at least wait until you have done something. Done something other than fire the DC who just led the team to the #5 D in the league."

Thank you......

I didn't have the strength to dig it up.....

Here is one Bills take from the comments section on that very same article it is from Dave and it says volumes:

"What an idiot Ryan is.  I was born in Buffalo and been a Bills fan my whole life.  Ryan is already an embarrassment.  Saying the D will be #1 is not a confident positive statement, it's just an ego driven look at me statement.  And even trying to make the Bills D the #1 D is a waste of effort.  Whatever effort needed to make the Bills D go from 5 to 1 should be invested on the O side of the ball to try to raise that from a D- to a B.

It's stupid to even suggest that a #1 D is even possible. Making a statement like that just makes you look egotistical and stupid.  Any intelligent fan knows that to have the #1 D or #1 O a tremendous amount of luck is involved, especially on the injury front. Your team needs to have good luck and the teams right around you in excellence have to have some bad luck. And your O has to be good enough to not hang the D out to dry every week. There is no way the Bills can have the #1 D without the O being a lot better.

Ryan personality wise is a horrible fit for Buffalo. Buffalo is working mans city. Its a shut up and do your job kind of city. If you want to shoot off your mouth at least wait until you have done something. Done something other than fire the DC who just led the team to the #5 D in the league."

Ouch!!  Well stated!!

McCoy, who was Buffalo's only captain for the game, kissed the Eagles' logo at midfield before the kickoff. He did not answer questions from the media after the game.

"I'm ok with LeSean, you know, speaking his mind and things like that," Ryan said Monday. "Obviously, very emotional at the time. He probably would have regretted some things he was going to say, and that's why he probably chose to do it the route that he chose. Does he have a right to his opinion and do different things? Absolutely.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/14/rex-ryan-wont-comment-on-lesean-mccoys-postgame-plans-following-bills-loss/

Archived