Cowboys still VERY alive for the playoffs if they beat the Jets

jetscrazey

but we did let up, we needed a miraculous comeback to beat an inferior team in OT.  I will take it, you take wins any way you can get them.  I think pulling out wins like that really help the confidence of a team but they did sleepwalk through the majority of that game.

That pretty much started our playoff run in a sense.  Just do it three more times and you can't feel bad about anything.  Pretty sure we lose we are out.  So let's run the table.  Team looks ready to go!! 

but we did let up, we needed a miraculous comeback to beat an inferior team in OT.  I will take it, you take wins any way you can get them.  I think pulling out wins like that really help the confidence of a team but they did sleepwalk through the majority of that game.

I will buy lost focus, not sleepwalk. They were stomping the Giants and shooting themselves in the foot.  It wasn't the majority of the game either.  The Giants only scored in the 2nd quarter.  The drive the Giants had to start the 3rd quarter was big, but the majority of that was kind of sketchy too.  They didn't just come out and lay an egg against the Giants, though it was not a well played game.

I will buy lost focus, not sleepwalk. They were stomping the Giants and shooting themselves in the foot.  It wasn't the majority of the game either.  The Giants only scored in the 2nd quarter.  The drive the Giants had to start the 3rd quarter was big, but the majority of that was kind of sketchy too.  They didn't just come out and lay an egg against the Giants, though it was not a well played game.

NYG controlled the clock almost the entire 2nd half.

the Titans defense has been decimated by injuries in the past couple weeks, they've been horrendous against the pass since then 

They were averaging around 220 yards per in the 3 games before us.  There was no indication that they were horrendous in any of those games.  

Archived