Fitz wins AFC offensive player of the week

Jet in PA

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank gawd T1ts didnt cover Brandon on that play and also for dropping 2 Ints, one would have been a pick 6.  Must have been a tough week to pick afc players

Ha.  I think I am going to start calling you Sandy.  As in vagina.  

And congrads Fitz.  About time the world recognized your magic. 

Offensive player of the week?  A wide receiver last week and the QB this week?  Of the Jets?    Well that does it.  Just want to thank you guys for the time we spent here laughing arguing and talking Jets.  Certainly a sign of the apocalypse.  

Wilk could have easily been defensive player of the week as well! WTF is going on!!?

Fitz has had a few games this year, and plenty across his career, where he's been worthy of AFC Player of the Week consideration.  I get that people want to point out Sanchez and Geno taking home those awards that one time each, but it's a bit different scenario with Fitz.  He's been solid basically all year long.  Can't say Geno or Sanchez were ever in that category.  Flash in the pan moments and a whole lot of suckitude.  That was our QB situation for the previous 6 years. 

Give me the QB who gives you a chance to win in about 60-70 % of the games rather than the QB who is really good for a few games a season, then looks like the worst QB of all-time for the other 12-13. 

Mo had 3 sacks, two tackles for loss and overall created havoc.  Are you saying he shouldn't even be in the conversation? 

Did I say Mo didn't have a good game?? No I just stated Mack had a better one which he did.. Unless you think 3 sacks is better then 5 sacks plus 6 tackles and a safety..

Archived