Goodbye Sweet baby

Lil Bit Special

Yesterday my 19 month old daughter Melinda  passed away.  I am broken. Please give your kids a hug and a kiss and tell them you love them.

Jason Wichern

Wow, just....I can't even think of what to say. I'd be lost in this world without my daughters.  Truly devastating, thoughts and prayers go our to you and your wife's families. 

Jason I'm so sorry.  The kind of internal pain this generates is indescribable.  Please PM me if you need to.  Our family just suffered a loss on Thanksgiving.

It's a terrible, terrible thing... may god give you and your family comfort.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Every little bit helps comfort my wife & i.  Every day is empty, but we're  doing the best we can.

If anyone is interested,  I will post the link to her obituary.  Also, we ask that if anyone is interested,  there is information in the link on how to make a donation to the Waltham YMCA Preschool program here in Massachusetts.  She spent 3 days a week there and loved her home away from home. There are many needy kids in our town who could use some help getting the daycare they need and I hope to set up a memorial fund in Melinda's honor.

http://joycefuneralhome.tributes.com/obituary/show/Melinda-Wichern-103113673

Thank you all. Every little but of love and kind words help me get through the day.

Jason

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Every little bit helps comfort my wife & i.  Every day is empty, but we're  doing the best we can.

If anyone is interested,  I will post the link to her obituary.  Also, we ask that if anyone is interested,  there is information in the link on how to make a donation to the Waltham YMCA Preschool program here in Massachusetts.  She spent 3 days a week there and loved her home away from home. There are many needy kids in our town who could use some help getting the daycare they need and I hope to set up a memorial fund in Melinda's honor.

http://joycefuneralhome.tributes.com/obituary/show/Melinda-Wichern-103113673

Thank you all. Every little but of love and kind words help me get through the day.

Jason

Jason,

There are absolutely no words right now. I am so sorry. I am praying for you. I am praying for Janet and your entire family. Most of all I am praying for your beautiful angel Melinda.

It makes no sense. Just no sense at all. I don't understand God's plan but I know his love is real. Melinda is in a better place and I hope somehow God brings comfort and peace to you during this unbelievably tough time.

JetNation will definitely make a donation to the Waltham YMCA.

Archived