Bucs Rams

Bocajetfan

After a lousy week against the terrible Saints defense last week... I am really hoping to see the frustrated, immature, volatile turnover-prone punk I believe is  inside Jameis tonight.  Still three quarters for him to rebound but on the right track so far...

Jameis has been much better than I expected in terms of leadership and maturity this season.  I fully expect him to struggle tonight, but I would expect any rookie facing this defensive line to have a hard time.  He's gonna' be a good one IMO.

I like the Rams' uniforms. Just add some blue stripes to the socks.

what surprises me is that I think the Bucs' color rush uniform looks Waaaaay Superior than the recently redesigned uniforms that they got last year. A bit Arena league, but better than Their regular uniforms. They should bring back then Creamsicl uni's with Bucco Bruce on the dome. 

Jameis has been much better than I expected in terms of leadership and maturity this season.  I fully expect him to struggle tonight, but I would expect any rookie facing this defensive line to have a hard time.  He's gonna' be a good one IMO.

Not ready to say I think he's going to be good but he has done much better than I anticipated

After a lousy week against the terrible Saints defense last week... I am really hoping to see the frustrated, immature, volatile turnover-prone punk I believe is  inside Jameis tonight.  Still three quarters for him to rebound but on the right track so far...

Keep waiting, in fact, hold your breath 

really sucked dude 363 yards and 2 touchdowns

Just the kind of late season games that save a crappy coaches job.  Fisher is now 'on the right track' now I am sure.  Big mistake if they don't can him.

they have more pressing matters to worry about like moving to LA.  Fisher will be back even though he doesn't deserve to be.

really sucked dude 363 yards and 2 touchdowns

If you watched the game you might not be quoting those stats.  He had like 49 yards in the first half.  I certainly am not making any statements of this game as an indicator of his career, I actually think he will become a solid QB.  But he had a terrible, and I mean terrible game last night.  Not only that he seemed like he was visible flustered and confused and was allowing defenders under his skin with some of the jawing going on.  In fact TB as a whole looked completely undisciplined. 

If you watched the game you might not be quoting those stats.  He had like 49 yards in the first half.  I certainly am not making any statements of this game as an indicator of his career, I actually think he will become a solid QB.  But he had a terrible, and I mean terrible game last night.  Not only that he seemed like he was visible flustered and confused and was allowing defenders under his skin with some of the jawing going on.  In fact TB as a whole looked completely undisciplined. 

We saw plenty of volatile.  He launched an angry verbal assault on an official and looked awfully close to  initiating physical contact.  Shiuld have been flagged for unsportsmanlike. Also, threw a temper tantrum when Lovie chose FG instead of go on 4th and goal from the 6.

There are people who have pre-determined views of WInston that are always going to dislike him no matter what he does. I thought he looked solid in the second half and made a lot of nice throws (some of which were dropped by his targets). 

I think Sefarian Jenkins is a bit overrated (sorry Paradis). 

Archived