Chiefs or Steelers: Who slips up?

BallinPB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You look like a special kind of loser to me. Sorry dude but I also don't think Jets will go 3-0 and that's not why I am telling you a loser. You are loser because as a Pats fan you hang too much at a Jets board. What are you looking for? Validation? For the life of me, I never understood losers like you who make opposing team boards their homes. You have 20K posts on this board alone. What the **** dude? 

If I was a Pats fan I would ignore the Jets let alone Jet fans. Dude your team is a dynasty. For the last 14 years you are the most dominant team in the NFL. And yet you have to post 20K times on a Jets board? What type of a loser are you? You got no life? You got no friends or family to warn you? Sad, so sad. 

Get a life, stop hanging at Jets boards and enjoy your team because your team is a great one and the success won't last forever. Enjoy it while you can. 

Were you posting on Jets message boards in 1999?

I was, and the Pats sucked back then.

Look, I would love nothing more for the Jets to make the playoffs and face the Pats in Foxboro in a huge playoff game.

That is what a true rivalry is all about.

Plus, I'm still pissed about what happened in '09.

That would be great. But I think the Jets will have a much tougher road schedule in the postseason this year.

We all know the Jets pretty much have to take care of business and win out.  We also know that the Steelers or Chiefs have to at least lose one game in that scenario for the Jets to make the postseason.  My question is who's the team to lose?

Most people say that the schedules are favorable for both and they should also win out.  This is the NFL however and you can't tell me that out of 6 games that none will be lost.  Its obviously possible but more than likely one will be lost.

Right off the back, you see that the Steelers have the tougher road being that they will face the Broncos on Sunday.  One might say that with the roll the Steelers are on and the fact that Brock is starting for the Broncos that the Steelers should win this one.  I happen to agree with this sentiment.   They are a hot team with a dangerous offense.  I dont see the Broncos keeping up with them if the Steelers get ahead.  The other two games the Steelers should roll in also. 

I'd put my money on the one with the easier road to slip.  Chiefs started 1-5 and have rattled off 7 straight wins.  Some were impressive and some not so much.  Last game against the Chargers for example was a game the Chiefs almost gave away at the last second.  Odds are the Chiefs will lay a dud with one or two of these games.  Cant see them rattling off 10 straight wins going into the playoffs.   They are just not that good of a team.  

So just wait for it fellas.  The Chiefs will slip up sooner than later.

The problem is were gonna need 1 of these 2 teams to go 1-2 most likely. 

Regardless of whether we make the playoffs or not, we run the table and go 11-5, the season is a success.

11-5 is a great season, one of the best in our history and you can't take that away from us.

The fact that the NFL playoff structure is effed up (2 divisions could have teams with losing records winning their divisions and still get in) cannot discount the fact that we had a great season - if we go 11-5.

NFL should go the route the NBA took.  Best 8 records from each conference gets in the playoffs.  Even division winners don't get in unless they have better W-L records than the rest of the league.

11-5 is a good season but we have had a lay-up schedule.  Had we not whiffed in 3-4 games that we had no business losing we'd be in great shape and in contention for the division.  

Were you posting on Jets message boards in 1999?

I was, and the Pats sucked back then.

No I wasn't. This is not about me you ******* troll. I am Jets fan on a Jets board. I don't care if Pats were good or bad in 1999. What makes you come to a Jets board and post 20K times?  Since Jets won last night, you have more posts than a lot of Jets fans on this board. Tell me why and I will stop bugging you. 

I can see denver beating pitt. This is the same brock that was able to beat the pats while their defense played an insanely good game. Shut down their running game and contain brown and the donkeys may be our golden ticket into the playoffs

grrrrrrr

How is that?

Nothing has changed, if Pitt and KC win out, doesn't matter what the Jets do.

Actually wrong, the Jets could still beat out Denver for a spot if Denver loses one game...cuz if the Chefs win out and Denver loses a game the Chefs win the west and Denver falls into wildcard race as opposed to the Chiefs. If we equal Denver's overall record, we go they lose based on a better conference record.

The Jest are not better than the Bills. Bills kicked the Jets ass AT HOME.

How do moral victories work in determining playoff teams?

The Jest are not better than the Bills. Bills kicked the Jets ass AT HOME.

How do moral victories work in determining playoff teams?

they kicked our ass? we missed on a 4th down deep in Buf territory. they barely beat us and got a gift STs TD.

Archived