### Jets \ Cowboys --- The Official Game Thread ###

Come on guys no time for honey do lists and Christmas shopping we have a football game tonight. 

Eat drink and be merry. 

nfl_jets_titans.jpg?quality=100&strip=al

image.jpg

Come on Santa, bring us some TD's. Mac doesn't even go to a Christmas party without his coffee in hand! Is it surgically attached at this point?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday is here, let's go Jets. Rocky has us on a winning streak so here is to what works.What has been working for the Jets is mistake free football. More of that on Saturday for Ryan Fitzpatrick a

I enjoyed none of that. That game was the opposite of Star Wars.

Wow.  Nice to finally find a board with a little action and conversation.  Anyway, one thing this Jet team has been good at is halftime adjustments.  Let's hope that holds for this game.

Posted Images

Media reporting Cassel is on a short leash and Kellen Moore is prepared to play.  If the Jets allow more than 10 points it'll be sad.  Just don't turn it over and this should be a win.

Isn't Kellen Moore about 175 lbs (soaking wet)  I know he had like a 70% completion rate in college, but he'll be facing a real NFL defense now.  I hope he plays.

Dallas stadium is beautiful.  I still wish we had our own stadium to call home instead of sharing one.  Also wish we had a retractable roof.   I think every new stadium should have one unless you play in southern california or somewhere like that.

Dallas stadium is beautiful.  I still wish we had our own stadium to call home instead of sharing one.  Also wish we had a retractable roof.   I think every new stadium should have one unless you play in southern california or somewhere like that.

sorry, did you say something ?

• Upvote 1

This Jets team can be so inconsistent. I predicted the Jets will win, but I just hope the team and the fans can keep their cool

on the contrary, i believe this is one of the more consistent seasons we've seen in at least 5 years.

What's your definition of heavily favored?

Every commentator on NFL Network picked us to win.

Which doesn't say much--they're all idiots--but it seems that in the past when all the commentators picked us to win, we imploded. Maybe their word is cursed.