### Jets \ Cowboys --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

favored by 3 is mot heavily favored.  I say 7-1/2 or more is heavily favored.  You can say we are favored 6 because cowboys have home field.

Well, I was going by the NFL Network pundits. A unanimous "Jets win" by them has, in the past, been a warning sign.

Perhaps they're just idiots. ;)

Every commentator on NFL Network picked us to win.

Which doesn't say much--they're all idiots--but it seems that in the past when all the commentators picked us to win, we imploded. Maybe their word is cursed.

I get what you're saying but nothing about the Cowboys team at the moment makes you think they can win this game.

I hate when everyone picks us

Doesn't really mean anything but I don't like it either. So, imagine being a superstitious Pats fan? They're picked to win every game by everybody. I hope that's us over the next 5 years, I'll take it.

I get what you're saying but nothing about the Cowboys team at the moment makes you think they can win this game.

In recent years, our problem hasn't been so much other teams outright beating us, but us beating ourselves with dumb mistakes. Especially with our "surprise" losses.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic cause I don't like birthdays.

In recent years, our problem hasn't been so much other teams outright beating us, but us beating ourselves with dumb mistakes. Especially with our "surprise" losses.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic cause I don't like birthdays.

Happy Birthday!

Now SHOOSH!

Archived