JetNation \ FanDuel League: Week 15

Maxman

Who is earhole? Because I was ahead of this person. His defense came on the field and suddenly I'm ten points behind him. He wasn't even close to me. He has a few of the same players so that wouldn't explain the comeback because my score would have come up too. Something is fishy.

LOL, you are too much.

Who is earhole? Because I was ahead of this person. His defense came on the field and suddenly I'm ten points behind him. He wasn't even close to me. He has a few of the same players so that wouldn't explain the comeback because my score would have come up too. Something is fishy.

All defenses start with a score of 10 points.  So when Seattle started up, your opponent instantly had 10 more points. Some of that has worn away with Cleveland scoring. Nothing fishy.   

Phil, the guy had no other points and I was ahead of him/her/bot. None of his players scored any other points except Cam Newton and I had Cam Newton.

Sounds like you should call the NY Attorney General. Grab your pitchfork and round up a group. I think I smell a witch hunt.  :)

Sounds like you should call the NY Attorney General. Grab your pitchfork and round up a group. I think I smell a witch hunt.  :)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I also remember my  brother losing a contest to a guy that started a QB in a game in which the QB he played was the second stringer and came into the game mid-game.

It doesn't matter anyway because David Johnson and his 47 percent ownership and 42 pts. cost me hundreds.

Hopefully everyone is happy that the league is back. Because all I normally here is complaints. A lot of people winning money each week, just saying.  :)

missed it thanks for setting it up.  The only complaint I have is the outsiders but that didn't happen this week.  I set 5 lineups while walking around Disney.   Up 160 (110 net) going into tomorrow.  My high team has nothing left but my others have 2-3 players each 

• 1 month later...

Archived