I Swear I Thought They Were Going To Cry

SoFlaJets

All any and every pundit has been talking about is Pittsburgh and how SCARY they are. Meanwhile The Jets are coming together and winning games that they have been losing over the past few seasons. The Jets after they beat New England next week are going to be the team that nobody is going to want to face.

over there on the NFLN. Even Faulk predicting 2 losses to New England and Buffalo. Michael Irvin and Deon-both are in mourning this evening.  No one anywhere is giving The Jets any shot or any credit

Every one of them picked the Jets to win tonight.  ALL OF THEM.  They just think the Jets will be left out of the playoffs.  Not biased.. just logic and odds.  Good thing for the Jets, logic and odds often go out the window in the NFL.

over there on the NFLN. Even Faulk predicting 2 losses to New England and Buffalo. Michael Irvin and Deon-both are in mourning this evening.  No one anywhere is giving The Jets any shot or any credit

given that we have the pats and a road trip to buffalo and besides playing Denver Pittsburgh and kc have easier roads, I don't agree that no one is giving credit. Why would someone pick the team that doesn't control its own destiny and has to play the pats next week?

given that we have the pats and a road trip to buffalo and besides playing Denver Pittsburgh and kc have easier roads, I don't agree that no one is giving credit. Why would someone pick the team that doesn't control its own destiny and has to play the pats next week?

Denver and that defense is very capable of beating the Steelers and KC can easily lose 1 of 3 games.

Honestly I think the Jets are a better over all team thah the Pats and should have beat their lucky cheating asses the first game. If we get a officiating crew that actually calls hold penalties no way the Pats beat us at home NO ******* WAY

Good to win 4 in a row, but not being able to rush 6" when needed is pretty scary.  If that doesn't change, NFL Network is right.

Don't know why you do not sneak with a QB who know how.  Just hand it to the  guy lined up 8 yards del against a quick D line

All any and every pundit has been talking about is Pittsburgh and how SCARY they are. Meanwhile The Jets are coming together and winning games that they have been losing over the past few seasons. The Jets after they beat New England next week are going to be the team that nobody is going to want to face.

Eff all three of them and the Coupe de Villes they rode in on.

It seems more like decades 

Archived