I have two tickets for Jets/Pats

Regular posters only...not giving these up to a scalper or Pats fan.  I was gonna' put 'em on StubHub, but can't stand the thought of a Pats fan getting them.  They're in section 312, row 13, seats 24 and 25.  Similar seats listed right now are $375 each.

For any regular JetNation.com poster, I'll take face.  $113.00 each makes it $226, so we'll call it $235 to offset shipping since I'll overnight 'em.

If no regulars want 'em, I'll go w/o selling them.

Regular posters only...not giving these up to a scalper or Pats fan.  I was gonna' put 'em on StubHub, but can't stand the thought of a Pats fan getting them.  They're in section 312, row 13, seats 24 and 25.  Similar seats listed right now are $375 each.

For any regular JetNation.com poster, I'll take face.  $113.00 each makes it $226, so we'll call it $235 to offset shipping since I'll overnight 'em.

Just PMed you, I'd love to take them off your hands if they're still available

Thanks man

Still available??

Archived