Nickname Needed for Chant Leader Scott

Maxman

Hard Hat Man.  That's his twitter name and also what he wears every week.  No need for us to come up with something new.  That's how we recognize him every Sunday. 

he also wears face paint and looks helpless 1/2 the time trying to rally people. Nothing against the guy, but The make-up doesn't help. The Glooomy Green Clown?

• Upvote 1

he also wears face paint and looks helpless 1/2 the time trying to rally people. Nothing against the guy, but The make-up doesn't help. The Glooomy Green Clown?

This is more like pleading Jester, but it's (the Schlick, not the man himself) just SIMPLY not as charismatic or motivating enough of an entity that will INSPIRE OTHER FANS TO ACTUALLY STAND UP AND CHEER. 

Maybe with time he can command it more, but thus far, it's stock I'm not buying. I'll still chant along, but he lacks that panache required in a leader of men. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

This is more like pleading Jester, but it's (the Schlick, not the man himself) just SIMPLY not as charismatic or motivating enough of an entity that will INSPIRE OTHER FANS TO ACTUALLY STAND UP AND CHEER. 

Maybe with time he can command it more, but thus far, it's stock I'm not buying. I'll still chant along, but he lacks that panache required in a leader of men. 

image.jpeg

I have to agree with this.  I don't see as much passion as Eddie or JetMan, no veins popping out of his neck, he looks scripted and stiff.

My vote for this guy was "Tin Man" as in the Wizard of Oz.

I have to say I really like JetMan.

Only issue I have with him is he has to work on the timing.  His pace is a tad fast where the whole stadium can't catch up with him and chant in unison.

Fireman Ed's timing was very good and IMO timing is critical to a good chant.

I don't know if JetMan follows this thread but if one of you guys talks to him, please pass on my accolades to him and my take on his timing.

Edited by Flushing Roots

Sewer Man Scott  

Fireman Ed was a real fireman 

Someone told me Scott was a sewer guy. 

Or Rah rah guy

Jet fanatic 

Gotham City Super Hero 

Jet dude 

MetLife Maniac 

Chant man 

J-E-T-S Man 

GTFO of here.  If so, then his nickname is easy:

"Fireman Ed Norton"

Thank you to everyone who has made a serious suggestion.

I am really disappointed in everyone who chose to post nonsense or personal attacks in here.

Was trying to have some fun with this. Scott and Rob are just trying to make the stadium louder and they are doing a great job. No need for a lot of the garbage comments that don't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

• Upvote 1