Saturday Night Football

BallinPB

crazy right.... Eagles, Texans, Bills, Raiders. Anger provoking.

Everything in me wants to call bullsh*t on the NFL when 11-win teams don't make the playoffs, but the truth of the matter is we did this to ourselves. You can't blow easy wins like the Bills or Texans games and then get mad when you don't make the playoffs. If the Jets treated those games like they treated the last four, we'd be fully in control of our own destiny right now.

These NFCE teams can't get out of their own way. I know we've been there before as a team but I can't remember all 4 teams in the division at the same time lol this is nuts 

A healthy Tony Romo and the Cowboys tap dance into the playoffs. Just a completely incompetent division front to back. 

These NFCE teams can't get out of their own way. I know we've been there before as a team but I can't remember all 4 teams in the division at the same time lol this is nuts 

This sums it up...every team in this division has simply blown opportunity after opportunity this year...and we could win 11 games and not make the playoffs..

Archived