### Jets \ Pats --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Wow.  Have you ever seen the Pats pass on this opportunity?

They are getting destroyed in every facet today.  Setting up a narrative for the media.  We had a lot of injuries, don't need to win, and don't need any more injuries.  Might not even see Brady and Gronk next half?

A guy can hope right?

yeah, sure you can.  It's easy, there one waiting with your name on him.  He's 6 in the league and this is your response?  Lol

I don't care what he is in the league. Murray led the league in rushing last year and he got paid and now what? The top ten running backs are so interchangeable it doesn't matter. Ivory is a good running back. I just don't see him being worth the money with more important players due salary jumps. 

I DVR'd the game and started like 15 minutes late so I am finally caught up. 

Powell is in full beast mode again, don't understand why the Pats didn't attempt anything with time outs in their pocket, Fitz has been off but has delivered when it counted.  Can Baltimore really pull it off today? 

Dont know what he wants.  And if he goes needs to be replaced.  And not by someone already on he roster

He's 28 and is perpetually nicked up. Even when he's healthy, he's not even a Pro Bowl caliber back. He's tough, scrappy, and all that, but you can fill up that role with a cheaper guy. IMO, they need to get more athletic at RB and TE anyway. 

I DVR'd the game and started like 15 minutes late so I am finally caught up. 

Powell is in full beast mode again, don't understand why the Pats didn't attempt anything with time outs in their pocket, Fitz has been off but has delivered when it counted.  Can Baltimore really pull it off today? 

My game ball is already going to Chan Gailey. This dude has put together one hell of a gameplan on offense today. This is the first time in a LONG TIME that I felt like the Jets came in prepared to dominate on the offensive side of the ball with play design.