I Take it all back

JohnnyLV

I agree.

This dude has not only proved the doubters wrong, but made us fans. I really didnt see this coming.

I didn't either. He's really become one of my favorite players. I swear this Jet roster deserves nothing short of the big game if they keep finishing games like they have. Fitz Passer rating is ******* insane in the fourth Q. 

I didn't either. He's really become one of my favorite players. I swear this Jet roster deserves nothing short of the big game if they keep finishing games like they have. Fitz Passer rating is ******* insane in the fourth Q. 

Fitz played out of his mind today, even outside of the deep passes. We already know about that, but when it comes to crunch time....this guy has literally been elite.

And I thought I would NEVER say that the Jets had an elite QB during crunch time. Im shaking my head in excitement AND disbelief. Not that we beat the Pats, but how we actually did it. Fitzpatrick man......just a great game today.

When he missed the wide open deep pass I wanted to smack him in the beard.  Then when I saw his face on the first Marshall TD I wanted to hug him.  And when he ran into the tackle instead of sliding I wanted to strangle him.  But when he blocked for Powell (I think) I wanted to pat him on the back.  I'm so confused!

When he missed the wide open deep pass I wanted to smack him in the beard.  Then when I saw his face on the first Marshall TD I wanted to hug him.  And when he ran into the tackle instead of sliding I wanted to strangle him.  But when he blocked for Powell (I think) I wanted to pat him on the back.  I'm so confused!

exactly. But when it comes to crunch time this guy is like a different guy. I cant explain it, but he's been doing it every week for the past 2 freaking months.

Fitz played out of his mind today, even outside of the deep passes. We already know about that, but when it comes to crunch time....this guy has literally been elite.

And I thought I would NEVER say that the Jets had an elite QB during crunch time. Im shaking my head in excitement AND disbelief. Not that we beat the Pats, but how we actually did it. Fitzpatrick man......just a great game today.

Once this team got comfortable in this new offense they started lighting it up and the mistakes started going away. You can probably say the same for the defense though we still have some LB coverage weaknesses they have been getting better in Bowles scheme

exactly. But when it comes to crunch time this guy is like a different guy. I cant explain it, but he's been doing it every week for the past 2 freaking months.

I'm not complaining.  He's the most exciting thing we've seen in that position since...1970?  Kenny had his moment...so did Vinny.  But this is a magic carpet ride.

Watching the coin toss again.

It looked like Slater just misspoke, and really meant to receive.

I love how the ref immediately went to Cromartie and was adamant on getting a quick answer to, "Where do you want to recieve". It's ALMOST as if the ref knew what Slater meant, but didn't give a sh*t, and was like, "Quickly, Cro, give me an answer before someone stops it."

I love it. I don't believe for A SECOND that Belichick actually meant to receive. Why the **** would he? Brady and Gronk just got into a rhythm where they were picking on our DBs and tied the game.

I'm not complaining.  He's the most exciting thing we've seen in that position since...1970?  Kenny had his moment...so did Vinny.  But this is a magic carpet ride.

Hes just one of those guys who needed the right situation ...we've seen it before in the NFL and for once we are on the lucky end of the stick not the sh*t end

Watching the coin toss again.

It looked like Slater just misspoke, and really meant to receive.

I love how the ref immediately went to Cromartie and was adamant on getting a quick answer to, "Where do you want to recieve". It's ALMOST as if the ref knew what Slater meant, but didn't give a sh*t, and was like, "Quickly, Cro, give me an answer before someone stops it."

I love it. I don't believe for A SECOND that Belichick actually meant to receive. Why the **** would he? Brady and Gronk just got into a rhythm where they were picking on our DBs and tied the game.

I peeped that too. I guess not all the refs appreciate the Pats bullsh*t?

He has never played with two receivers as good as Marshall and Decker; now with emergence of Tompkins and Enunwa with Powell out of the backfield, Fitz has put up some incredible numbers this season.  The most important thing has been the poise and confidence he has played with all year. 

He has never played with two receivers as good as Marshall and Decker; now with emergence of Tompkins and Enunwa with Powell out of the backfield, Fitz has put up some incredible numbers this season.  The most important thing has been the poise and confidence he has played with all year. 

He just meshes well with Gailey.  They are really good for each other, and I'm glad we have both.

Once this team got comfortable in this new offense they started lighting it up and the mistakes started going away. You can probably say the same for the defense though we still have some LB coverage weaknesses they have been getting better in Bowles scheme

It's called coaching and precisely what Bowles said would and could happen at the beginning of the year!!!

Luvin It... Just like Mcluvin......  :)

Archived