Jets Playoff Scenarios

JoJoTownsell1

Jets make it in with a win. BUT, they can also "back in" with a Steeler loss to the Browns or the Broncos losing their last 2. I know everyone just wants to talk about winning next week, but that Bills game will NOT be easy (like the Steelers had trouble with the crappy ravens) and it's good to know that we have some other scenarios to make the playoffs. 

The way we felt the last two weeks...wondering if the Chiefs or Steelers would EVER lose a game.  That's how the Steelers' fans feel now.  They have to be asking themselves how the Chiefs and Jets could possibly win 10 straight and 6 straight to finish the season but there it is right in front of them.  Very possible and would doom the Steelers, who might have been the most dangerous team in the AFC until this week.

The football gods are fickle and right now, the Steeler fans are getting a dose.  Better them than us.

The way we felt the last two weeks...wondering if the Chiefs or Steelers would EVER lose a game.  That's how the Steelers' fans feel now.  They have to be asking themselves how the Chiefs and Jets could possibly win 10 straight and 6 straight to finish the season but there it is right in front of them.  Very possible and would doom the Steelers, who might have been the most dangerous team in the AFC until this week.

The football gods are fickle and right now, the Steeler fans are getting a dose.  Better them than us.

So that's it - Beli wanted the Steelers OUT of the play-offs, but couldn't be seen to intentionally lose the game vs. the Jets, so they pull the whole "confusion at the coin toss" trick so that we win! Boy that Beli is such a genius!

There you go Patsie trolls, perfect excuse. :lol:

This Buffalo game is going to be tough I think, but I seriously have to wonder if Bills players are already looking forward to January vacation. The team has seemed lifeless in recent weeks and some in the locker room do not seem sold on Rex's regime. I wouldn't be surprised if their team simply does not completely show up and lose in a lethargic performance. 

This Buffalo game is going to be tough I think, but I seriously have to wonder if Bills players are already looking forward to January vacation. The team has seemed lifeless in recent weeks and some in the locker room do not seem sold on Rex's regime. I wouldn't be surprised if their team simply does not completely show up and lose in a lethargic performance. 

If that happens there's probably a real chance Rex gets fired.

Archived