Belichick Wanted To Kick

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree, but they have the Dolphins.  And the Dolphins are sooooo bad right now.

true but why leave it to chance?  Not believing that they're sweating it but it's stupid to think they didn't care and putting off clinching home field until week 17.  

If just so they could rest everyone next week and not to have to hope for an early blow out to rest players at some point in the game.  

Bengals are so crushed at QB.  In a way, I really wanted to see if Dalton could win a playoff game, or just go one and out.  The Broncos look so..  off.   If you guys are healthy, you beat the Steelers 49-35 in a game with 1000 passing yards.

KC is interesting.  You can't discount a 8-9 game winning streak.  I happen to like Alex Smith, if it wasn't for the inability of a punt returner to catch a ball, you would have seen him vs the Pats in a SB a few years ago.  He is totally good enough to take a team there and win. 

I think Alex Smith is the most underrated QB in the NFL.

true but why leave it to chance?  Not believing that they're sweating it but it's stupid to think they didn't care and putting off clinching home field until week 17.  

If just so they could rest everyone next week and not to have to hope for an early blow out to rest players at some point in the game.  

I don't think they left it to chance.  I think they had to get some guys healthy, and better to risk a road game then to have home games with no receivers. 

I hate them, but lets face it, before they got crushed by injuries they were what, 10-0? 

He's very good.  He wins.  He's just not Aaron Rogers, and he took a while (and some actual coaching) to get good.

Speaking of under rated, I think the Cardinals are now 22-3 in the last 2 years when Carson Palmer plays.

Jets or KC.

Pats would steamroll the Steelers, Broncos or Bengals in Foxboro.

This is 2015 not 2014 so the home field deflated footballs are no longer that advantageous.   

The Broncos match-up very well with the Pats*.   they have a pass rush that can get to Brady* without blitzing and they have a solid secondary - one of, if not the best D in the NFL.  Their offense is also getting better as Osweiler gets more experience with 2 game-breaking WR's and a decent running game.   Their big issue like the Pats* is injuries on the OL.   

KC has a nice D but their offense is pretty putrid.  Defense only teams are a thing of the past and I just don't see KC being able to score with the Pats*, especially if the smurf wr's are healthy.   

Pitt is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.  They could go for 40 or they could lay an egg.   Regardless, they are better than week 1 and the Pats are worse.   

Bengals with the Red Baron can beat the Pats*.   Bengals with McCarron suck.    

I have no idea why you think the Pats* would steamroll those 3 teams and struggle with KC and NYJ.

That's what being labelled a "game manager" does to you ... if KC lose, it's the QB's fault for not "managing", win and it was the supporting cast that did it.

I don't think they left it to chance.  I think they had to get some guys healthy, and better to risk a road game then to have home games with no receivers. 

I hate them, but lets face it, before they got crushed by injuries they were what, 10-0? 

They did leave it to chance.  They have to win this week.  On another given Sunday.....

Bet the Panthers didn't think they could lose to Atlanta, you never know.  

Archived