Yeah, they "gave us the game". We were winning THE ENTIRE TIME. Pats never once had the lead.

Yeah, how many points did their offense score?

Our D was other-worldly for 90% of the game, kept them looking pathetic the majority of the game.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, they "gave us the game". We were winning THE ENTIRE TIME. Pats never once had the lead.

actually the refs tried to help the pats as much as possible. Pats not covering decker? Stop the game!!! Pats commiting penalties? Don't call any of them!!

Edited by neckdemon
  • Upvote 2

I stopped watching at: "The Patriots were beat on the coin toss [insert creepy, Night of the Living Dummy-type laugh to cover up the pain]; that's the ONLY way you can beat us".

What a spoiled, pretentious, ******* douche.

And who the **** wears a beanie indoors?

Douchebags; THAT'S who.

Stay classy, Pats fans.

• Upvote 2

actually the refs tried to help the pats as much as possible. Pats not covering decker? Stop the game!!! Pats commiting penalties? Don't call any of them!!

Looks like his moms basement, perhaps in Southie. Lost on a coin toss. May be his D could have stopped us..

I stopped watching at: "The Patriots were beat on the coin toss [insert creepy, Night of the Living Dummy-type laugh to cover up the pain]; that's the ONLY way you can beat us".

What a spoiled, pretentious, ******* douche.

And who the **** wears a beanie indoors?

Douchebags; THAT'S who.

Stay classy, Pats fans.

Perfecto

Imagine his reaction to games when Brady retires and the Pats are bottom feeders once again

He'll be posting videos about how his all-time and forever favorite team is so awesome and everyone else is just jealous...

The Green Bay Packers.

The damage control by Belichick and his players is just epic. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015122702/2015/REG16/patriots@jets#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000610287&tab=videos

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015122702/2015/REG16/patriots@jets#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000610355&tab=videos

Edited by Villain The Foe

Yea, our defense was crazy today. I think the Pats only converted on 1 3rd down the entire game. 

Yeah, Brady looked like a deer in headlights most of the game. 

Couldnt do squat but fall on the ground fearing for his life. I think he may have soiled himself actually.

What I heard from the few pats fans who always want to rub it in is this. 

Bill belicheck saw the steelers had lost and he told slater to give them the ball because he doesn't want the steelers in the playoffs because they are more dangerous. 

This is is the mindset.... Obviously they are delusional. 

• Upvote 1

What I heard from the few pats fans who always want to rub it in is this. 

Bill belicheck saw the steelers had lost and he told slater to give them the ball because he doesn't want the steelers in the playoffs because they are more dangerous. 

This is is the mindset.... Obviously they are delusional. 

I hope this is true and we see the Pats in the playoffs. Then we blow the doors of their season on our way to the Superbowl. 

• Upvote 3