What is the Status of Kembrell Tompkins?

JetBlue

One of the coolest things about Marshall is that he just gets up and gives ball to ref. It's a pleasure to watch

For sure we were lucky enough to get Marshall at the height of his muturity. It appears all of his demons are behind him and he is totally in control of himself. He has become a true team leader in both his actions on and off the field and his play speaks volumes on just who this young man truly is.

He is by far the best fifth round pick in Jets history.

• Upvote 2

Horrible job by the announcers not to even mention that after the guy was carted off the field and even had Belilcheck shaking his hand, wishing him well. 

Great news - thanks for confirming! When I saw the replay - no contact, just went down grabbing his leg - I feared the worst.

Right.  I didn't realize he came back until I was watching the post game and saw him coming off the field looking spry.  Watched the replay of the Enunwa play and realized #10 was on the field.  Agree JB, you show the guy carted off, show BB with him, you think the worst.  Bad job all around

• Upvote 1

Right.  I didn't realize he came back until I was watching the post game and saw him coming off the field looking spry.  Watched the replay of the Enunwa play and realized #10 was on the field.  Agree JB, you show the guy carted off, show BB with him, you think the worst.  Bad job

I remember two years ago he had looked talented but extremely raw and had a problem with drops (in that game against the Jets, Brady was ready to kill him).  I guess Pats decided to go with Lafell; their loss is our gain.  

Watching this guy play, I'm not sure how he wasn't on an active roster.  The guy is clearly a legitimate NFL WR.  

Opps, I meant to respond to this post... I remember two years ago he had looked talented but extremely raw and had a problem with drops (in that game against the Jets, Brady was ready to kill him).  I guess Pats decided to go with Lafell; their loss is our gain.  

I'd like to see Thompkins' role in the offense continue to increase. Behind Marsh and Decker we've had a decent corps of skill players all season, but KT has shown the ability to contribute in crunch time - without any matching gaffes to boot (I'm looking at you, Enunwa. But still proud of ya.)

• Upvote 1