And now, as if it would have ended any other way, now we have to beat Rex to get into the postseason.

RutgersJetFan

If Jets are for real, and primed to make a run in the post season, they blast a hole in buffalo the size pre-Jane Fonda workout tapes Rex. If Jets let Buffalo hang around until the end... Jets get knocked out first round payoffs imho.

Win or lose, I'm glad it comes down to Beating Rex.

Exorcise the Demon.

Beat the Bully, before you can BE the Bully.

Reminds me of the end of Road to Perdition, when Michael shows up to kill Rooney and Rooney just says, "I'm glad it's you."

Sadly, I think it ends poorly for us in this metaphor.  Unless Rex is fired after the season and it's the Jets who dealt the final blow.

Reminds me of the end of Road to Perdition, when Michael shows up to kill Rooney and Rooney just says, "I'm glad it's you."

Sadly, I think it ends poorly for us in this metaphor.  Unless Rex is fired after the season and it's the Jets who dealt the final blow.

There are only killers in this room, Michael.

Much like the past three years the thing standing in the way of the Jets making a playoff appearance is Rex.

Only this time he will not be the obstacle that beats the Jets from within. I say Jets 27, Bills 17. Rex once again says his team was better, gets fired, gets a job on ESPN. The End.

The Jets are a good football team...

Look at what a Pats fan said:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/so-whats-the-new-narrative-going-to-be.1126659/

"The Jets are a good team I will give them credit. Definitely our toughest opponent yet this year....................."

We should win next week and if we were to lose I would be very disappointed but I would know that this team is headed in the right direction for the first time in 5 years and that means a lot to me... a whole lot.

A couple posters called it before the season began but I don't recall 1 saying we would need to be 11-5 to get in. Bowles has this team playing consistent ball the last few weeks. If it continues the bills won't be able to beat us no matter how high Rex pumps his team up and he absolutely will have them up for this game.

Archived