Who's going to buffalo?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son bought lower level end zone tickets for $30. I think they just got a $50 hotel room.  Your budget scenario doesn't add up.

Don't forget the costs of all the inoculations you need to go to a place like Buffalo.  They're not covered by insurance.

Stub Hub. We are affiliated with Ticket Exchange but they are very expensive for this game because tickets are under face value. So rather than pass along a bad like that I will get paid on :) I think you should just use stub hub.

$30 for lower end zone yesterday.

I just checked and the visitor sidelines, row 14 on the 40 yard line, they are going for $95 each.

Was gonna' buy 3rd row on the 50 yard line behind Jets bench for $150 but a buddy of mine who is a Bills fan offered me a free ticket to sit 2nd row end zone.  Done.

You going?

Leaving Philly at 5am on Saturday to bring the family to Niagra falls, then some wings at Duff's....sitting 2nd row end zone on Sunday!!!!

We did Niagra Falls over the summer, it is such a great time. Make sure you go to the Canadian side, really nice.

Was gonna' buy 3rd row on the 50 yard line behind Jets bench for $150 but a buddy of mine who is a Bills fan offered me a free ticket to sit 2nd row end zone.  Done.

You going?

My son's friends just all cancelled. I just started thinking about it.

We did Niagra Falls over the summer, it is such a great time. Make sure you go to the Canadian side, really nice.

I was going to email you a couple questions since you guys went....most important one is, how much time should we plan on spending there?  Not sure they're going to have the cruise with temps around zero.  

Yes,  we have quite a few in the area.  Our Hamburg, NY location (closest to the stadium) was just rebuilt.  It burnt to the ground last year.

Insurance fire. Rex was killing their profit margin on the unlimited salad and breadsticks deal.

On the bright side it serves as an apt analogy for your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to email you a couple questions since you guys went....most important one is, how much time should we plan on spending there?  Not sure they're going to have the cruise with temps around zero.  

Spend as much time there as you can. The downtown area is really nice, plenty to do.

Gotta' make it happen man.  JetNation gathering in Buffalo!

I have a family party next weekend that I need to navigate around. That is slowing me down. But I sent a few emails out to people that I have worked with in the past. Would love to do a JetNation tailgate at a minimum.

We have received 3 voicemails on the JetNation line today and several emails asking if we are doing anything.

Spend as much time there as you can. The downtown area is really nice, plenty to do.

Sorry, I specifically meant Niagra Falls.  Can you do it in an hour, or would you recommend a half day?  Without the cruise of course.  Even if they're running them we don't want to do one with a 2 and 3 year old.

Sorry, I specifically meant Niagra Falls.  Can you do it in an hour, or would you recommend a half day?  Without the cruise of course.  Even if they're running them we don't want to do one with a 2 and 3 year old.

That is what I meant. I think an hour is too short. We were there for a week lol.

I mean if you just want to see that falls and have lunch nearby and hour would work. But I liked it a lot.

AFJF:  With 2 little children an hour just to see the falls would be what you want to do.  I just checked  the weather forecast for Saturday in Niagara Falls.  It's going to be between 26-32 with rain showers.  In other words,  it's going to be really cold.  

I live between Niagara Falls and Buffalo,  you actually would be within a mile of my house as you are heading from the Falls to Buffalo.  I know that you want to get some wings.

Why don't you and your family plan on coming to my house for wings, etc after you do the falls.  It will give you and  your wife a chance to rest after the trip and the little ones a chance to play in the house.  

If you are interested,  please send me a private email and we can work out the details.

AFJF:  With 2 little children an hour just to see the falls would be what you want to do.  I just checked  the weather forecast for Saturday in Niagara Falls.  It's going to be between 26-32 with rain showers.  In other words,  it's going to be really cold.  

I live between Niagara Falls and Buffalo,  you actually would be within a mile of my house as you are heading from the Falls to Buffalo.  I know that you want to get some wings.

Why don't you and your family plan on coming to my house for wings, etc after you do the falls.  It will give you and  your wife a chance to rest after the trip and the little ones a chance to play in the house.  

If you are interested,  please send me a private email and we can work out the details.

Thanks so much for the offer Jeanie...very nice of you but I already have plans to meet up with an old Air Force buddy of mine after the falls.  He's a Buffalo native and a Bills fan so we're going to hit Duff's after the falls and then we'll be checking in to our hotel.

Are you going to the game?  Tailgating?  Would love to pop over and say hello.

Thanks so much for the offer Jeanie...very nice of you but I already have plans to meet up with an old Air Force buddy of mine after the falls.  He's a Buffalo native and a Bills fan so we're going to hit Duff's after the falls and then we'll be checking in to our hotel.

Are you going to the game?  Tailgating?  Would love to pop over and say hello.

Sounds good AFJF.  I am still debating whether I'll go to the game this Sunday or give away my tickets.  I'll  let you know if I decide to go.  Would like to say hi.

Sounds good AFJF.  I am still debating whether I'll go to the game this Sunday or give away my tickets.  I'll  let you know if I decide to go.  Would like to say hi.

Sounds good.  No need to worry either...it doesn't look like @T0mShane is gonna' make it :)

Archived